Who am I? UNKNOWN - CARDER.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
My age is just over 26 years old.
The idea to start an author's channel-a blog about carding - was born after a friend and I bought training for a couple, which turned out to be very, very fucked up. Initially, I just wanted to sing for life, talk about how fucking difficult it is to rob pindos and immorally joke about cunts and cocks.

In general, since April 2019, i.e. for 3 whole years we have been fucking bucks and the life of a simple kid with big ambitions.

What do you do?
Now my main activity is clothing carding in the USA and Europe.

What is duffel carding?

Everything is simple - it's buying things in foreign online stores using the cards of the same Americans. I'll give you an example: there is, for example, a well-known ASOS website. I see on this site a couple of cool watches from Hugo Boss or Armani, or a couple of polo Ralph Lauren. Cool stuff, but I don't want to spend 40-50 thousand on clothes

What am I doing?
I buy some US citizen's card data, set up a computer, and boom, I buy this thing at their expense. And voila, I buy things for 5-15% of the price! After they arrive, I mostly sell them. Schoolboys, boxers, and the ladies their fuckers pay for, all of these people are my clients. Also, I supply some guys with mini-wholesale batches, for example, the same glasses. I drove 30 pairs of points to the guys from my city for 70% of the price - I got 200 pieces in cash.

But, of course, I do not ignore myself, and in my wardrobe there are both "free" shirts from Brioni or glasses from Gucci, as well as a bunch of simple things from Nike and New Balance.

The main principle here is not to work in the Russian Federation and the CIS. This is what I have always adhered to and will continue to adhere to. You drive more quietly, you'll keep going.

How much do you earn?
For the last six months, I have been earning an average of about $ 15000-25000 a month.

Of course, not everything has to do with carding. When I sweat and work, carding brings me about $ 10000 a month. Basically, these are wholesale sales and custom drives to the same guys from their own city. Specifically, we do not work on order in this blog, an article about this will be published soon on the channel.

The second part of my income is training in the same clothing carding. Taking into account the fact that at one time we were trained in a bad way, we decided to roll out our quality product to the market. Every month, we conduct two streams of group training, for which 25-35 people sign up. I am glad that people trust us. At the moment, the number of our students has already exceeded 200 people. Accordingly, training programs bring me about $ 10000 a month, minus various discounts for some guys who bring friends and payments to people who help me with training.

My third income item is investments in crypto and SMM. Huycoin investments, Instagram posts. Since then, I earn about $ 7000 a month. But this is all bullshit, the blog is not about that.

Actually, here I am. It was nice to meet you!

Skips

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Where can I get the training?