Which FAKE ID for instore in france

oliboy

Reaction score
I already have msr and card
I want know which fakeid I should use for instore in france ?
USA State ID seems to be a bad idea and the only seller of EU fake ID is vengativo but I dont know his better quality

Have you a good idea for know the best fake id country to instore and the best vendor?

thx for help

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
use Polska Fake Id from him

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
and what about plastic? you planning to use USA plastics?
I am wondering that myself. How would that go to use Usa plastic, but with EU Id like poland in Another EU country like france.

Baegho

Carder
Reaction score
Use my French Fake ID, I sell it for 50$/piece and you can instore with, check my thread you can see the quality

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Use my French Fake ID, I sell it for 50$/piece and you can instore with, check my thread you can see the quality

Muhehahahaha !!!

johndoyle

Carder
Reaction score
vengativo is good, u could use any eu id besides french and u if don't know french don't use french speaking countries such as belgium, luxembourg.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
But what plastic for the dumps, are you planning to use? Usa?
I am wondering how that would look if you for example use: Usa Plastic, England ID, in france and you dont speak perfectly english. Wouldnt that seem a bit weird?

johndoyle

Carder
Reaction score
But what plastic for the dumps, are you planning to use? Usa?
What are you talking about? Cashiers could not specify from what country he is looking at plastic, it's only bank name there. He could order any plastic he wants at vendors or could go to the bank with fake id and get his own.