where is prada???

DumpsWorld

BANNED
Reaction score
where is prada's thread???
i pay him money of 4 dumps yestoday but still not receive the order...
whats up?????
Is he a ripper?????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

g0n0rar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yes, he is.... i've payed him 1k and hi jyst lost.... this forum created by rippers for rippers
DO NOT MAKE ANY DEALS HERE ON THIS FORUM!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:39 PM ----------

Administration of this forum changes ICQ numbers of ex-virified-vendors and makes money on you! Dolboebi!

barbara

уебак

DeadMouse

RIPPER
Reaction score
???

yes, he is.... i've payed him 1k and hi jyst lost.... this forum created by rippers for rippers
DO NOT MAKE ANY DEALS HERE ON THIS FORUM!!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:39 PM ----------

Administration of this forum changes ICQ numbers of ex-virified-vendors and makes money on you! Dolboebi!

????? so... what u still doing here???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:08 PM ----------

if you was dealing with prada before - it means that you have his contact.... and how come you decide to contact him on different ICQ,dude.... you know what it means? you are DOLBOEB!!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
When threw has opened a theme has specified present number icq seller Prada.
The administration not in a condition to check all services placed at a forum. Be always vigilant and cautious!
At present registration at a forum is opened for all and placing of advertising the free. Rippers at a forum will be much and administration will use the best efforts for struggle against them. Even if seller will pass check and will pay advertising it does not mean that he can be trusted completely. In the history carding there are cases when dear sellers with the positive reputation earned on years throw.
Never send great sums, without using the official guarantor-service for whom forum administration bears full responsibility! It is not necessary to save 5% on service of insurance of your transaction. The spent nerves and money given rippers to return very difficult.

g0n0rar, please, open a theme in section Black List, observing theme rules: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=413
Do not forget to specify all data and requisites of ripper on which sent money!
On system of clones have found next ripper's nickname - wizard. Most likely he as has decided to take advantage of a vendor's name on cashing in of remittances and intended to throw.
Nickname it is forwarded on [fake] wizard and status RIPPER is appropriated.

RaTooley

BANNED
Reaction score
re

I do not think prada is ripping you. He is around you just have to know where to look. I have done business with him and he is very professional from my experience. We also had a problem where he was not available and he corrected the situation in a manner that I was very satisfied.

thugbully

Reaction score
make sure u have the right icq too bro! i deal with prada regularly and he is the best dealer online right now!!!

petros

Reaction score
Depends which prada you get... there are several floating around out there. Most are rippers... the one from the brother forum is good.

Reaction score
prada the best around, i am looking for him, his bin liste site is closes last time i saw him was jan 2010 probably he is out of business, or changed for some business, last time he talked with me after long time he came online and tole me he is working on some outher icq... this what the last update from me .. but to be honnest he was the best saller but sad think he was so hard to rich .. fuckkkk..

Dr.silentcrime

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Why has Prada we know has not make a single post since this forum was open.
Where are you man. Do u have an other ICQ for big buyers only. Business is business either small money or big. Little drop of water makes a Mighty ocean so come online bro.
I hope you are save