Where is kstuff

Ninja

Reaction score
We're an advertising place.
Person asked to remove thread - it is removed.
He paid for it, so his right to remove it or not.

1. Disabling thread here doesnt means he disabled his service, correct?
2. If you have money left on account - write blacklist vs him according to rules and we will make sanctions vs him.

Good luck.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:57 PM ----------

i use to use enter prise shop )
he another one who vanish
He wrote me yesterday with asking to put thread here.
So maybe hes serious?

Ninja

Reaction score
Second time you doing something without care about rules.
You still have time to edit previous post.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:18 AM ----------

Ive edited ur post by my own hands for the last time.
do not advert shops which not advertised here.

swipester

Reaction score
Dont know why yall are mad that she is gone, shop is not up and there is no refund in lr. She is probably doing us a favor because she sells some shit EU pcs as well. Maybe she is getting her shop together with fresh work. Relax and if/when she comes back she will have to make it right. She asked as disclaimer on her site before she shut it down to give feedback, but mine was not going to be good. To all vendors, if you do biz with me and it is shit, I am going to let everybody know that you sell shit, so step your game up dealing with me.

pavlik00

Carder
Reaction score
А по-русски можно?

Что с шопом то? Он будет работать?

Кто-то может напомнить контакты саппорта?

Last edited:

pavlik00

Carder
Reaction score
the shop will work?

jamesnana

Reaction score
Dont know why yall are mad that she is gone, shop is not up and there is no refund in lr. She is probably doing us a favor because she sells some shit EU pcs as well. Maybe she is getting her shop together with fresh work. Relax and if/when she comes back she will have to make it right. She asked as disclaimer on her site before she shut it down to give feedback, but mine was not going to be good. To all vendors, if you do biz with me and it is shit, I am going to let everybody know that you sell shit, so step your game up dealing with me.

i agreed with you,if you can step your game up get off the field

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Yall say why would somebody be upset ? Well let's see this second time in a week I load lr on someone
Shop then it disappears before I get to spend so let's see why someone would be a little peeved you got free monies to give away? If so drop me pm, my charities always open.otherwise should keep senseless comments to oneself.

allu1bin

Reaction score
this year i made some money from her stuff , but last 2 months all downhill . sad i still have some money left in shop.

wkp4

Reaction score
kstuff was the shit for a while but i agree last few months not been good...think site will be back...hopefully she's workin out kinks

r20r2098

Reaction score
k-stuff i also got some money balance .hope she will be back soon.

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
[/COLOR]
He wrote me yesterday with asking to put thread here.
So maybe hes serious?[/QUOTE]

Funny thing about Enterprise is that his thread was flooded with comments by carders with balances on his site before he vanished months ago (on Omerta and other forums I believe), now there is even rumor that he was busted.

ADMV

Reaction score
A few months back i got stuff from same shop as well.also heard that shop was under ddos or something last i recall on shop news was owner made post to sell shop for serious buyers including dumps in shop.Maybe its a sign..just stating what i saw.