where i need to stay the skimmer head - horizontal or vertical

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
Dear every carder !

I have buy my first skimmer for ncr green anti.
I have a big problem i dont know where i need to stay the head, horizontal or vertical ?? see the pics and if you like, tell me ...

IMG_0063.jpg
[
IMG_0064.jpg

Last edited:

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
horizontal ofc and put on left corner of skimmer and at back ( where magstripe are ))
install it , made some test at home too check all readed correctly .. then when it ok u can go on work ;))

PS : dont forget my 10 D+P 101 infinite for sharing help ))))

hck4u

Very GOOD MAN in this forum a+++++++++

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
thank you rome0 for your help but I have stay the head horizontal 2 days ago, and in the software that read dumps, i can see :
Track1: %BLACK?
Track2: ;BLACK?
Track3: +BLACK?

or :

Track1: 0 or 1
Track2: 0
Track3:

and for example, when i swipe 10 or 15 time the same card for test, i open the software for read, and get 192 dumps ?????

or get :

TRACK1:X05:GN1D
TRACK2::170:<<;
105¤8<9<3?408>=9
TRACK3:;8911

for sure Romeo, i have already give you in your rep +1 and will share a 10-15 101 when this shit work

See i have the atm where i will fix my skimmer, i have already completed the installation of the cam. Only problem is here with the msr and the head. I cant to beleave whats is happend, can you help ?

Last edited:

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
contact plate must stay along the magstripe, closer to the middle of the stripe.
first photo is correct.

if your software can't decode the swipe, possibly you have not enough pressure and the card goes over the head with some gap. try to add some pressure from the top or try to raise the head upper, closer to the top.

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
now the msr read correctly the track1 but for the track2 i see :

TRACK2:=5 ;0 :?2?9942;996:8<

or same shit.

Any idea please ????

i have stay the head to the left, read pretty good track1, i have stay the head on the right, the same, read correctly track1 but for the track2 same problem ....

I have stay the head in same place that in my first picture, did is it corectly ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:51 PM ----------

and for my second question, when i have stay the head, i have try in all position. About 2 days later , wires are been cuted from the head. Can everyone tell me, i have 4 wires from the msr, and 2 rod on the head. I have blue, green, white, pink wires from the msr. Can anybody tell me how is good solded. Mean where need to be sold wires on the head. I have ask rafael for the pics or other to be see how is good solded but he cant help me for that .... Please help, will be offer my first dumps for guy who want help me

hck4u

Carder
Reaction score
this my second head :((((( and read perfectly track1 .... Dont know absolutly. This is my first skimmer and it is for me absolutly so hard ....

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
buy 2 track 3mm head from alibaba if you work with msr because that head imho is better for audio plus if you miss something in track2 track1 could help you...

Last edited: