Where does Liberty Reserve come from?

SH-Bear

Professional
Reaction score
So, Im starting this post, because Im puzzled by Liberty Reserve.

I need to buy a lot of Liberty Reserve, and I been trying to contact the company directly to become a re-seller. But they hardly reply.

Does someone knows how to buy directly from them? How to liquidate hughe ammounts directly to them??

We move this whole business on Liberty Reserve, but we dont even now who runs that company.

Last edited:

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
Some questions are never meant to be answered...

what does that mean mate! does it mean that you know and wont say
or that nobody knows?
And if nobody knows shouldn't that be a concern to us all?
If they are a any kind of currency there should be a way to contact them
just like you are able to contact your bank, and since there are some people
out there that obviously had to contact somebody to be able to trade in this currency the there is a way to answer this question. No disrespect just my 2 cents so if anybody knows any of this leave a good response so we can help our friend. thx to all

lala

Professional
Reaction score
what does that mean mate! does it mean that you know and wont say
or that nobody knows?
And if nobody knows shouldn't that be a concern to us all?
If they are a any kind of currency there should be a way to contact them
just like you are able to contact your bank, and since there are some people
out there that obviously had to contact somebody to be able to trade in this currency the there is a way to answer this question. No disrespect just my 2 cents so if anybody knows any of this leave a good response so we can help our friend. thx to all

Think about it. Why would a currency be hard to contact? 99% of liberty reserve transactions are criminally backed. Do you want someone who houses your money laundering to be next door to the FBI? There are reasons that LR stays the way it is. People come on here treating fraud like its their weekend hobby when the kids are at grandma's... It's no joke, its real life. You can and will be thrown in jail. Cops sniff these boards day in and day out. It is what they are paid to do... To throw your ass in jail.

I have no doubt that LR rips a lot of people on the side, that is the price you pay to keep your money laundering active. To make it in this game, you need to learn from the start that money is king. Money decides deals, money decides who wins and who loses. If you have no money, you will have nothing. Looking for LR and figuring out what is going on underneath is like trying to piece together the russian mafia/spam kings. Leave this to the cops sniffing this forum. Your sole mindset should be on making money. How to pay people off, who to work with, who to fuck over, and how to remain free while doing it.

@SH-bear,

Most online currencies have shares predetermined before the currency is launched on the net. Almost all of the exchangers were probably contacted beforehand. You can look further possibly on talkgold forum. I wish you goodluck in your search.

Last edited:

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Think about it. Why would a currency be hard to contact? 99% of liberty reserve transactions are criminally backed. Do you want someone who houses your money laundering to be next door to the FBI? There are reasons that LR stays the way it is. People come on here treating fraud like its their weekend hobby when the kids are at grandma's... It's no joke, its real life. You can and will be thrown in jail. Cops sniff these boards day in and day out. It is what they are paid to do... To throw your ass in jail.

I have no doubt that LR rips a lot of people on the side, that is the price you pay to keep your money laundering active. To make it in this game, you need to learn from the start that money is king. Money decides deals, money decides who wins and who loses. If you have no money, you will have nothing. Looking for LR and figuring out what is going on underneath is like trying to piece together the russian mafia/spam kings. Leave this to the cops sniffing this forum. Your sole mindset should be on making money. How to pay people off, who to work with, who to fuck over, and how to remain free while doing it.

@SH-bear,

Most online currencies have shares predetermined before the currency is launched on the net. Almost all of the exchangers were probably contacted beforehand. You can look further possibly on talkgold forum. I wish you goodluck in your search.

The whole purpose of the Liberty Reserve system is to stay anonymous, so what is the argument here? If you want to buy gold from them, you have to wait for that reply that will come in a week, a month or 2. That's it.

Sociopath

Carder
Reaction score
They are actually pretty clear about their wholesalers... they are who you need to contact.

LR is just a payment system, they make it clear they don't buy or sell lr, they just handle the accounts.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Liberty Reserve does hold and sell Gold. Look it up

notaehc

DEER
Reaction score

bingo did he just on the top1 ? i don think so,bcos he just looking for
a answer, not sure the lr > bank of switchland haha dont let me laugh

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score

@SH-bear,

Couldn't have said it any better.

Angle

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can sell you the Merchant Account start with X you just need to send them the receipt of payment on bank you sent them payment to and wait for them to add it to your balance

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
I can sell you the Merchant Account start with X you just need to send them the receipt of payment on bank you sent them payment to and wait for them to add it to your balance

wm-center has X on their account, you want to sell him their contacts ? )