Where can i get Prilex

DownUndah

Professional
Reaction score
i've done a small amount of research into prilex group, they are only contactable if you know the right people i suspect. There's a website (prilex.group) that seems scammy. That is the only contact info i've found so far.

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
i've done a small amount of research into prilex group, they are only contactable if you know the right people i suspect. There's a website (prilex.group) that seems scammy. That is the only contact info i've found so far.
Yeah that are expensive tho 13000$ for software but i am willing to give it…

Friend

Professional
Reaction score
"Prilex" is the name of a team of carders from Brazil that specializes in card cloning.
There is no software called "Prilex".
If you know something, please provide a link for reference.

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
"Prilex" is the name of a team of carders from Brazil that specializes in card cloning.
There is no software called "Prilex".
If you know something, please provide a link for reference.
Bro i bought the software from a guy 2023 like you recommended sbd and i cashed out i know other places to buy it too buts irs crypto and you may get scammed so i choose ebay

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
Bro i bought the software from a guy 2023 like you recommended sbd and i cashed out i know other places to buy it too buts irs crypto and you may get scammed so i choose ebay
You can get scammed on ebay to

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
There is refund policy this guy gave me discount because i advertised him legit he made many sales and has positive refund just pay with PayPal also he is not delivering in real life he just emails the software

Skrein

Professional
Reaction score
I am on the forum from july and you all recommend me to try to find 2023+ version and that's what i did i am just experiencing a problem right now the bank i was provided is not on atr and i can't find ist if someone knows please tell me i am happy to share