Whats the deal with Walmart?

creep666

RIPPER
Reaction score
I know im new to these forums, and fairly new to the game, so I hope Im not violating any rules with this post (if i am, please guide me in the right direction!)

My question is why are walmart orders (pickup today; <$399) being delayed then cancelled (unable to verify CC) 100% of the time now? There have been no issues for months and now all of a sudden, no transactions will complete... are the SOCKs/proxys wrong?

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing...a month ago, everything went downhill for me...I was pushing 5 orders (2x iPads per order) every day and then it came to a sudden halt.

I am also interested in this...looking for some insight.

w0000w

Reaction score
Yes i have same trouble with you , maybe use different adress for per order .

abktxt

Carder
Reaction score
lol... Do yall use same sock to check the status?
Walmart keep record of everything, upto mac address and do ban easily.
Best way when i used to do walmart is to do it on different rdp then only check your email till when they shipped it or when it's ready to be picked-up. Best of luck

mrshipper

RIPPER
Reaction score
Try to use a card with same zip code as the pick up zip code.....;)

keasub

Reaction score
I have alot of hacked walmart account if anyone is intereset on it so let me know . . ! i sell them for cheap price

4$ for each one if u buy 10 i give u that for 20$

mrshipper

RIPPER
Reaction score
Heather, its no use because they still ban if the cc you add doesnt pass verification

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:09 AM ----------

Who has creep666 icq should please contact me and give me please.