What's going in with target stores

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to figure out what's going on in the target stores I'm getting ALOT of declines its Ben going on for a while I stopped going there found another spot but I'm wondering why is their system giving ALOT of declines I use to get ALOT of stuff from them for a while and now I notice nothing but declines ON ALL TARGETS IN MY STATE if n e one has an idea on what's going on plz let me kno thanks

quietstorm

Reaction score
Bro i'm having this same problem, i almost posted this same question yesterday, i'm tring to figure it out myself

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
Hello guys we just use disco and got incorrect format on dump at RED DOT STORE. Then we go back to epuipment to take trk 1 off then it work at walley world (very very strange!...) But keep in mind it decline,(because we use checker that dead the dump) we thought something was wrong. but we worked in high fraud area... and we notice if u have orig trk1 it goes through.. now when u touch the front it goes through. but in the electronics (in the back) it declines. may be POS is different from the front. maybe POS is more senseitive to high end purchase not sure... but we know this much maybe try generate trk1 if u work on eu dumps or hell doit anyway if u work USA,CA dumps also and see if results work. if not then its time to change locations of work or bins or may be both... just my opinion....have more thoughts on this SUB.... but i think is better to just use dumps instead of check them i see they die quik with those certain bins...... but good luck guys... try all trackz 1 and 2 to see if u get the same results. if so maybe travel out of your usaul work area. mainly if ur use same bins at those places over and over again..... hope it might be some insight to some one. peace to all u instore carderz peace..........:beer

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Use Local dumps at target , TR1 ORIGINAL ( some pos check it ) too prevent lock ..(DECLINE 05 )

Last edited:

fastcashier

Carder
Reaction score
Its true that Target and Walmart will decline your card if not original track 1, but the card will work anywhere else. You must have original track 1 and must be within 50 miles of the cardholders address. It will not work!!! Just my 2 cents

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
I too have had trouble at red dot with V and MC. I switched up to A and D then i started to get results again. Now all is dead Very hard to pull the dot. Also I was at wally world the other day, and I got decline on 1st piece then switched to another. The system flagged the teller and notified her that it was a different card or name(not sure). I run T1 OG at all wallys... She told me this was a new system and she did not know what to do. The manager showed up and asked me if I used 2 cards. I said NO and he just looked at the screen for a few seconds. The 2nd card went through after he typed in a code? This was in the front of the store.... BE AWARE!

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
Target is going well for me !

As many people said T1 Original is a MUST
424631 BIN works wonders there

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Many of the newer p.o.s registers at wally world can display the name on t1,last four of card number so the cashier can compare names on card and ID. I've allways changed the t1 to the name on my ID and never had a problem there with local dumps. It also pays to know what banks issue generic temporary cards to customers that had problems with their card,, until a replacement card can be mailed to them. It usually says" Preferred Customer" where the card holder name would go and the same is encoded to t1. If walmart has updated their system, there is nothing they could do if you give them your temporary card with different t1 info on it . Another trick,,depending on the stores you hit,, is to emboss a business name on the card and then emboss "company card" right under it. If they ask you why,,just say it's the generic card the boss sends people out with to run errands with and there are too many people in the company to get them all their own card.

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
I have not been to the the red dot for a long time, I heard they verifi signatures and shit like that before allowing a transaction. EU works like shit at the dot, with original track 1 it works better but still sucks. For a few months if they did manual entry of the card it worked like a charm, requires correct cvv on back. ipads and t3i cameras were flying, now that dont work either. Wally world has just got lots of bins blocked thats why, If you stay under $300 you will be fine if its not flagged bin, if bin is flagged you wont buy toilet paper to wipe your ass. lol But you can easily come out with 1k from each wally world, most wallys got shit cameras too unlike the red dot. Just my 2 cents

SkCaMSmAeRD

Carder
Reaction score
Walmart & Target You wont have luck with Major Banks and Common Bins ex: 414720,438854,426684 etc. Unless you know where the card was issued (City). If card was issued more than 150miles from where your swiping at, you will get a "Bank cannot authorize the charge" or dead card will be "Decline" at Target you will get a " Call for Auth". Also, New Security Measure Newsletter, 2 months back for Target LP have to act for situations "Call for Auth". There System also does check Original Track 1 Information. System they use operates in this Manner. If you want to have success with these stores, Do some research on local Banks in the area you are working. Success will go up 70%. Local issued Bank CC arn't blacklisted. Most Major are. Hope this Helps a bit.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
i know somebody who works in LP in target

they have updated firmware since there POS processing is all done on a central server. target is great for D+P cashing which is the only reason i know this. most pos's cant verify original t1 as you know but targets can because of the central server verification. they also check to make sure if t1 + t2 match that there have been other purchases within a certain radius, it does this real time for some larger banks. so try swiping at a store in the area then go to target if yours are long lasting with more than 1 swipe.

remember, this is from an LP employee, could be all bullshit but it is what i was told and i know he is a trustworthy guy and this is the kind of stuff they work on.

Ghett0

Carder
Reaction score
My own real card decline in targets, there is no original t1 verify or region blocks man, why do you people believe this dumb shit! These Vendors just sell us trash ass work! That is all the truth. Then they make up all these things so we can not bitch or get refunds.

let me break this down real quick

1st time I got my own credit card with citibank with 3k limit, Every swipe approved never called for authorization even when I used out of country for shops or cash advances! Then 1 day I wake up make copy of my own card and give to friend to use in another state, he max out limit they refund me.

Afew months later my limit increases to 5k, I do the same thing but except this time they call me after afew swipes. I say it wasnt me they refund money and send new card.

3rd time He wasnt even able to swipe in my own neighborhood with out call for authorization because my account went into High Fraud Account! Meaning the bank thinks I live in a high fraud area that gets my # when I shop. So now even if i go to a store I usually shop at I still have to call for over $300 even if I shop there every friday and spend 1k!

These sellers just sell us bullshit and make all types of excuses for it!

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
My own real card decline in targets, there is no original t1 verify or region blocks man, why do you people believe this dumb shit! These Vendors just sell us trash ass work! That is all the truth. Then they make up all these things so we can not bitch or get refunds.

let me break this down real quick

1st time I got my own credit card with citibank with 3k limit, Every swipe approved never called for authorization even when I used out of country for shops or cash advances! Then 1 day I wake up make copy of my own card and give to friend to use in another state, he max out limit they refund me.

Afew months later my limit increases to 5k, I do the same thing but except this time they call me after afew swipes. I say it wasnt me they refund money and send new card.

3rd time He wasnt even able to swipe in my own neighborhood with out call for authorization because my account went into High Fraud Account! Meaning the bank thinks I live in a high fraud area that gets my # when I shop. So now even if i go to a store I usually shop at I still have to call for over $300 even if I shop there every friday and spend 1k!

These sellers just sell us bullshit and make all types of excuses for it!

Real shit man. What's your icq?