small amounts 10 per week or so
what type of printer would you
use
please say the type it is and the price
you would recomend buy
something on the lower scale
payin 5.5k for a zebra is not what i need hear
what you think ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:26 AM ----------

would this one be any good
Zebra Eltron P420 Double Sided Color ID Card Printer

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
use fargo hdp5000 or zebra zxp8. big magicard model good too. theese 3 model print edge to edge other dont and you will have a white stripe around your card. ive buy a fargo dtc4500 1 year ago and its totally6 shit!!! or otherway and betterway is to order your card from china...it will be 100% bank quality for a fraction of the price!

Reaction score
Purchase a Fargo HDP5000 from Ebay for like 1.5k-2k. .

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
i need to use 3 printers to print id and dumps pebble 4 xebra p30i and hdp5000

myitsh

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bank

any one of u guys have canadian bank loggins

seelans2000

Reaction score
fargo hdp600 printer is fine even the early models they print over the edge which is important from my point of view and also the print quality its very good..no need to spend 2.5k on a fargo hdp5000 which your barely gonna use.and if your only printing 10 or so a week i suggest you just buy plastic from a vendor bro...

Zebra 420 is a edge to edge printer after printing you will see a white line on one of the sides always better to go with an over the edge..

And also a Pebble 4 is a very useful printer you can do your own signature panel..and also you can use other monochrome ribbons...

good luck

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
can i get soon feed back on Fargo HDP 82O
This is what i am thinking of getting

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
Bro go with inkjet pvc sheets and get your self a laminator and die cutter. You will produce better than 300 dpi results plus for under 1k.. cards will look way better.
By the way this is how banks make their cards they offset print on pvc sheets but you will be using inkjet you can use canon can print 1pt font. Then they sandwich them with lam. But if you want a pvc printer the best you can get now is a NiSCA’s NEW PR-C201 600 dpi 24 bit color :)

Last edited:

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
ok thanks but i have a chance at getting the fargo HDP820
this will be used only for id purposes
anyone working with this printer ?????

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
i dont think i can afford one of those right now im looking to know
will the fargo hdp820 get me up and running
Untill i can afford hdp5000

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
you can card one of ebay , find a cvv in your area with a reall old expiry date 2016 2017 and make a paypal with a proxy or sock from the same area using a isp or like aol or somthing email adress not a free one , ships 3 out of 5 times for me , alot of sellers on ebay will let you use fedex which allow you to call and hold for pickup , its not that hard just takes a couple trys sometimes , my freind cards all of our printers and printing supplys lol

rodney

Professional
Reaction score
i am not an online carder
but thanks anyway

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
maybe contact someone to do it for you ? im sure some one will do it for a reasonable price , your only hurting yourself when fargo is always releasing new and better models , if your not going with the biggest and badest dye sub , inkjet looks amazing from what ive been told

seelans2000

Reaction score
can i get soon feed back on Fargo HDP 82O
This is what i am thinking of getting

I dont recommend 820 only becuase the printer it self has alot of feeding problems the cards will jam and cause issues which you will get annoyed of. Best bet is if you wanna save money and not go all out is the hdp600 its cheap you could probably find it on ebay for 500$....but if your looking for long term plastic production just buy a hdp5000 good all around. There is much better printers but hdp5000 is affordable and will do the job.

good luck

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
Shit if its like that if there's anyone in the fl region that can card me an hdp5000 let,e kno ill pay u lol

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
I, being serious if any one is able to card hdp5000 near my region I'm willing to pay :)