What should I do if my orders are constantly cancelled or rejected by the store?

ben330779

Reaction score
For some 2D stores, they require the shipping address to be the same as the billing address for first-time customers. If I use the billing address of my credit card in the first order, do I need to wait for it to be shipped before placing the second order with a different shipping address? Or should I place two orders at once, one with the same billing address and the other with a different shipping address?

If I place an order in a store for the first time and the shipping address is different from the billing address, the order will always be cancelled or rejected.

I just hope that when I make a purchase in the store, I can reduce the chance of cancellation and rejection of the order. I hope someone can give me an answer and give me an effective solution. Thank you very much!

ben330779

Reaction score
I use {Dolphin Anty} fingerprint browser and clean S5 proxy, and I have added cookies to the browser. However, when I used a non-credit card billing address as the delivery address for the first order, I still faced rejection and cancellation of the order. Some stores will contact me by email and ask me to submit proof for verification. In contrast, how should I go to these stores to make purchases correctly?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
In the USA and some European countries there is an AVS system, which works when ordering goods in online stores and paying for them using a card. The AVS system checks (verifies) the billing address and shipping address of the cardholder. If the addresses are different, the order will be canceled and the card payment will be declined.

All ways to bypass the AVS system?
1. According to CC fullz, we do it ourselves or buy a ready-made Enroll and in our personal account we change the billing address of the card owner to the address of the drop or intermediary warehouse.
We wait 2-3 days and you can start ordering in the store and paying by card. You will successfully complete the AVS system.
2. We pay for goods with cards whose banks do not support the AVS system (see the topic in which countries have the AVS system and work with cards from other countries).
3. Before placing an order, we warm up your account. We write to the online chat, ticket system or e-mail and tell the store manager that it is your relative/friend’s birthday and you want to give a gift. We ask if they can send the ordered goods to the address of a relative/friend, since you want to make a surprise. If they answer that they can, then we feel free to order the goods and pay by card. In manual mode, the store employee will confirm the order, even if the AVS system issued a warning about different addresses.
4. In the CC store, select a card using the ZIP same as the address of your drop (my favorite method).
5. Place your order using the “billing=shipping” data. After the store has given the tracking number of the parcel for tracking, we call the delivery service and ask to change the address. If they refuse, please leave the parcel at the nearest pick-up point. The drop buyer will come to this point and pick up the parcel using a fake ID, called the “pickup method” (this is the favorite method of most carders).
6. We are looking for and working with cardable stores that send goods to different billing and shipping addresses.

P.S. If the parcel is large or expensive, then professional drops watch the delivery service courier and intercept the goods right in front of the cardholder’s door, introducing themselves as his name.

ben330779

Reaction score
In the USA and some European countries there is an AVS system, which works when ordering goods in online stores and paying for them using a card. The AVS system checks (verifies) the billing address and shipping address of the cardholder. If the addresses are different, the order will be canceled and the card payment will be declined.

All ways to bypass the AVS system?
1. According to CC fullz, we do it ourselves or buy a ready-made Enroll and in our personal account we change the billing address of the card owner to the address of the drop or intermediary warehouse.
We wait 2-3 days and you can start ordering in the store and paying by card. You will successfully complete the AVS system.
2. We pay for goods with cards whose banks do not support the AVS system (see the topic in which countries have the AVS system and work with cards from other countries).
3. Before placing an order, we warm up your account. We write to the online chat, ticket system or e-mail and tell the store manager that it is your relative/friend’s birthday and you want to give a gift. We ask if they can send the ordered goods to the address of a relative/friend, since you want to make a surprise. If they answer that they can, then we feel free to order the goods and pay by card. In manual mode, the store employee will confirm the order, even if the AVS system issued a warning about different addresses.
4. In the CC store, select a card using the ZIP same as the address of your drop (my favorite method).
5. Place your order using the “billing=shipping” data. After the store has given the tracking number of the parcel for tracking, we call the delivery service and ask to change the address. If they refuse, please leave the parcel at the nearest pick-up point. The drop buyer will come to this point and pick up the parcel using a fake ID, called the “pickup method” (this is the favorite method of most carders).
6. We are looking for and working with cardable stores that send goods to different billing and shipping addresses.

P.S. If the parcel is large or expensive, then professional drops watch the delivery service courier and intercept the goods right in front of the cardholder’s door, introducing themselves as his name.
Thank you very much for your answer, but I still have the following questions
1. After I buy the box, how can I change the cardholder's billing address to our delivery address?
2. Unfortunately, in the United States, the AVS system is basically verified
3. If I use a card with the same zip code as the delivery, can I bypass the AVS system if the state and city are the same but the street number of the delivery is different?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
1. After payment by card is successful, change the delivery address in the store account and inform the store employee that you will be waiting for the parcel at the new address (sometimes this works).
If you buy Enroll, then replace the billing address with the drop address in your bank account.
If you sent the parcel to the cardholder's address, try changing it by calling the delivery service.
2. In the USA there are private bins of small banks that are not supported by the AVS system.
3. It is advisable to select a map up to the same street. This way you can bypass the AVS system.

ben330779

Reaction score
1. After payment by card is successful, change the delivery address in the store account and inform the store employee that you will be waiting for the parcel at the new address (sometimes this works).
If you buy Enroll, then replace the billing address with the drop address in your bank account.
If you sent the parcel to the cardholder's address, try changing it by calling the delivery service.
2. In the USA there are private bins of small banks that are not supported by the AVS system.
3. It is advisable to select a map up to the same street. This way you can bypass the AVS system.
But now I have a problem. I want to find a clean and pure S5 proxy IP that can match the credit card zip code. Can you recommend one?

If the zip code of the delivery address and the credit card billing address must be consistent, I currently don’t have a suitable S5 proxy IP, which is really a headache.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Verified proxy services are located in this section:

Search for a private proxy by city, ISP or cardholder zip.
If you don't want a proxy, then try VPN, RDP or tunnel.

ben330779

Reaction score
Verified proxy services are located in this section:

Search for a private proxy by city, ISP or cardholder zip.
If you don't want a proxy, then try VPN, RDP or tunnel.
OK, thanks.

If I try your favorite method, and pay at a 2D store in the US using a credit card with the same zip code as my delivery address, but with a different street and house number, will the store still see that the full billing address is different from the delivery address when processing the order?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Only the issuing bank sees the real payment address of the cardholder.
When the addresses are different, the store manager sees a warning about this from the AVS system, but can reject or approve the order manually.