WHAT FORUM IS THIS ?? CAN SOMEONE ANSWER,

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
I found this forum very wei
I found this forum very wei
I find this forum very weird, its always the same that answer, the same 2 or 3 guys lol, and the rest of the forum it's all people trying to sell fake dumps and fake technic. that forum is full of cops I and rippers, fuck this forum I wont come back to this hole shit, for all new people I suggest u go to another forum and the best thing to do is to learn your own way. fuck this forum , I posted 20 thread and instead of answering me the tell me that they have stuff to sell, fucking clowns made me waste my time. Salute.

Nfolks

Reaction score
I find this forum very weird, its always the same that answer, the same 2 or 3 guys lol, and the rest of the forum it's all people trying to sell fake dumps and fake technic. that forum is full of cops I and rippers, fuck this forum I wont come back to this hole shit, for all new people I suggest u go to another forum and the best thing to do is to learn your own way. fuck this forum , I posted 20 thread and instead of answering me the tell me that they have stuff to sell, fucking clowns made me waste my time. Salute.
Hello. I am new to this. Can I talk to you on telegram

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Other Carding forums are worst. This is the best Carding forum. Take it or leave it. Feel free to ask me what you don't understand. If you ask questions will don't know we won't answer you
I find this forum very weird, its always the same that answer, the same 2 or 3 guys lol, and the rest of the forum it's all people trying to sell fake dumps and fake technic. that forum is full of cops I and rippers, fuck this forum I wont come back to this hole shit, for all new people I suggest u go to another forum and the best thing to do is to learn your own way. fuck this forum , I posted 20 thread and instead of answering me the tell me that they have stuff to sell, fucking clowns made me waste my time. SaluCarding

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
All public forums have police and scammers.
Scam topics on this forum are moved to the "Scam Services" section. All fraudulent accounts are blocked.
This forum is considered the most popular and informative.
Forum participants try to answer all your questions and help others.
Many give useful tips and advice.
If you are having problems with carding, then you shouldn't blame the forum or other guys for it.
If you are not satisfied with this forum, then you can leave it.

Taketake

Carder
Reaction score
Scam topics on this forum are moved to the "Scam Services" section. All fraudulent accounts are blocked.
If you are having problems with carding, then you shouldn't blame the forum or other guys for it.

Sorry bro I really got mad because no one was answering , thanks for the comment