What ever happened to BadB

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
Why isn't BadB in the dump section with dumps.name anymore?
Did he scam or what is going on?

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
He screwed up by Cops...Game over for him. Was a God Guy R.I.P

mistreSS

Reaction score
No way!!!
I've heard this guy was in this business more than 8 years!!!!

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
Thats why he screwed up like a rat!! If you dont know how to stop in this business Police come at rescue Lool
Anyway have heard that another guy (belonging to his family probably or maybe his friend) use his name, icq and his website for scaming people!!

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thats why he screwed up like a rat!! If you dont know how to stop in this business Police come at rescue Lool
Anyway have heard that another guy (belonging to his family probably or maybe his friend) use his name, icq and his website for scaming people!!

Are you ready to confirm your words?
Why you talking things you not know, ha?

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

You can hear a lot of things within 24 hours.

But how the fuck/ who the fuck would tell you bullshit like this ?

Are you capable/crazy enough to even imagine that if things like that were true,

you would get to know it in this life-time ?

Have some respect children, this man can be seen as a carding-legend, a status

that nobody of you will ever reach.

xMaGic

Reaction score
lol, alot of Drama appearing on this forum.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
badb

men sorry for use this POST TO LOCAT YOU I WANNA BUY DUMPS in you site, because have the BEST REPUTATION.. i wanna be memnber from dumps.name i go to buy 10 to 20 at week men dumps for start (this is for RESELL) i have many resseller but are not so many suplier please badb i wanna acces to dumps.name i create a user a time a go

use: pirax

email : [email protected] but i get the message.. account not activated need to contact administrator.. please men i need theese account please enable this account
thanks BADB

regards

Last edited:

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
men sorry for use this POST TO LOCAT YOU I WANNA BUY DUMPS in you site, because have the BEST REPUTATION.. i wanna be memnber from dumps.name i go to buy 10 to 20 at week men dumps for start (this is for RESELL) i have many resseller but are not so many suplier please badb i wanna acces to dumps.name i create a user a time a go

use: pirax

email : [email protected] but i get the message.. account not activated need to contact administrator.. please men i need theese account please enable this account
thanks BADB

regards

Will not be happening any time soon trust me on that!