What can i do with canadian profiles

Excelero

Carder
Reaction score
Hello i have some canadian profiles but i dont know what to do with them if someone has some trick to share with me please let me know we can make money i have some canada drops also so please let me know.

zebra34

Reaction score
Well... if you have full profile and drops available, you could use that information to apply for in-store credit at a popular online shop. However before that you may wish to call the bank which his current credit card is from and change some info (i.e. change address on file to your drops address, change phone on file to a phone you have access to and can answer should there be a call to verify the order.) Also it could be helpful to get a credit report first before applying anywhere to ensure that this person has good credit. Hope this information finds you well.

Excelero

Carder
Reaction score
Well... if you have full profile and drops available, you could use that information to apply for in-store credit at a popular online shop. However before that you may wish to call the bank which his current credit card is from and change some info (i.e. change address on file to your drops address, change phone on file to a phone you have access to and can answer should there be a call to verify the order.) Also it could be helpful to get a credit report first before applying anywhere to ensure that this person has good credit. Hope this information finds you well.
could you help me to make credit report cuz im not able to do it could u pm me ur icq aswell please?