LAST KNOWN PHONE NUMBER

*PACKAGE TWO* - PROFILE INCLUDES:
FULL NAME
SIN
BIRTHDATE
LAST KNOWN PHONE NUMBER
CURRENT ADDRESS
PREVIOUS ADDRESS
EMPLOYER (IF LISTED ON THEIR CREDIT BUREAU)
A LIST OF THEIR OPEN ACCOUNTS (BANK ACCOUNTS, CREDIT CARDS, MORTGAGE, CELLPHONE PROVIDER, ETC)

*PACKAGE THREE* - PROFILE INCLUDES:
FULL NAME
SIN
BIRTHDATE
LAST KNOWN PHONE NUMBER
CURRENT ADDRESS
PREVIOUS ADDRESS
A LIST OF THEIR OPEN ACCOUNTS (BANK ACCOUNTS, CREDIT CARDS, MORTGAGE, CELLPHONE PROVIDER, ETC)
A PDF FILE OF THEIR FULL CREDIT REPORT
GUARANTEED CREDIT SCORE OF 700 OR HIGHER

*PACKAGE FOUR* - PROFILE INCLUDES:
FULL NAME
SIN
BIRTHDATE
LAST KNOWN PHONE NUMBER
CURRENT ADDRESS
PREVIOUS ADDRESS
LIST OF THEIR OPEN ACCOUNTS (BANK ACCOUNTS, CREDIT CARDS, MORTGAGE, CELLPHONE PROVIDER, ETC)
PDF FILE OF THEIR CREDIT REPORT
GUARANTEED CREDIT SCORE OF 800 OR HIGHER

All profiles are completely clean!!!! I work solo for the most part, so nobody else has access to my stuff.
To prevent mishaps, I always remove profile data from my computer once sold. I have both male and female,
mostly aged 30-60 but if you need a specific age, shoot me a message on telegram and I will check for you.

AB TEMPORARY DL FOR SALE
This is an Alberta Interim Operator's Licence (Temporary Drivers Licence slip that you get at the registry). Either PM me name and
details you want for slip OR purchase a profile. This can be used as a non-photo "government-issued ID". This slip is for Alberta only
but can be used anywhere as a form of ID. I have personally used this paired with a PAL to finance phones and many other things.
CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING ONLY! Slip will be sent as letter-mail so no tracking number unfortunately. If you wish to see a slip sample - PM me.

SIN CARDS FOR SALE
This is a Canadian Social Insurance Number Card. Pretty self explanatory. Can be used to open up bank accounts, etc.
Either PM me name and SIN you want on the card OR purchase a profile. CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING ONLY!
Card will be sent as letter-mail so no tracking number unfortunately. If you wish to see a card sample - PM me.

PAL CARDS FOR SALE
This is a Firearms Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) card. The sale of this card will be temporary as they
have designed a new security enhanced card that already began rolling out last year. All older designed cards will
be expired by December 2027. So these will only be available for 3 more years. THIS CARD SHOULD NOT BE USED
TO TRY AND PURCHASE FIREARMS! The ID number on this card is generated at random and will not scan at a
firearms retailer! You have been warned! I sell this card so it can be used as a "government-issued photo ID".
There are many uses for it! I have personally used it for picking up carded parcels at Canada Post, Opening up P.O. Boxes,
Opening up bank accounts, Renting storage units. Pretty much anywhere that requires a government issued photo ID, It will pass.
I have also went into all major phone stores (Telus, Bell, Rogers, etc) and financed phones using this ID. For phones, you will
need more then one piece of ID so this paired up with a SIN card, You should have no issues walking out with phones.
CANADA-WIDE SHIPPING ONLY! Card will be sent as letter-mail so no tracking number unfortunately. If you wish to see a card sample - PM me.

PRICING:
Package 1: $20.00 CAD
Package 2: $40.00 CAD
Package 3: $60.00 CAD
Package 4: $80.00 CAD
AB Temp DL: $100.00 CAD
SIN Card: $150.00 CAD

PAL Card: $300.00 CAD

ESCROW is accepted at your request. You will be responsible for any fees/charges for escrow services.

***I took a bit of a hiatus so I am currently needing some vouches/reviews. Hopefully should be a verified seller soon. But until then, I am looking for 3
Verified/VIP users with a good reputation score that would be willing to leave me a review and I will give each of them Package 1 at no cost.
Gotta build my clientele back up and it's likely going to take some time due to all the scammers out there. Anyways, if interested, PM me here on this site.
All other inquiries can contact me on telegram. That will be the best/fastest way to get a response. HAPPY CARDING!!!!***

TELEGRAM: https://t.me/candyskullinked

Last edited: