What can I do with a rippers PICTURE

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Documentmanager - What is the difference between you and a rat if you post his Picture?
Sometimes you wash your clothes in the same place,you don`t go washing them at the blue corner where that white-blue light brights.

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
agree with panther if he a ripper then fuck him dont work with him but posting his pic wrong move

Hotsista

RIPPER
Reaction score
Applaud!!

Dudes like these get our forums and their admins jammed and locked up. Both guys are a threat to the biz. On one hand everybody hates a ripper, doesn't matter if it's 50$,100$,1k, a ripper's a ripper. Best way to deal with a ripper is to share as much information on him as possible to avoid "other carders" to be victims. Anything involving le compromises the biz and makes it impossible for anyone to eat. Dm, who's to say that if you display pics and he gets knocked, that the bit of information he has on you, won't get you caught. If it happens to people everyday, including Badb, what makes you so sure it could never happen to you.

Well stated my friend!! The comment i'd like to make is a Ripper is bad enough,a Rat is even worse but aren't people that threaten people up there also? Verbal threats and written threats just let guilt eat at them and karma!! Hugs all!!

Last edited:

fastcashier

Carder
Reaction score
Bro you should forget about it and just move on its only a few g's , now you know that you have gotten rid of a person you cant do biz with. Lesson learned.

Honor among thieves!!!

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
By the way this guy came back and apologized .. I didn't even know he has deer status on here already cos I dont frequent the forums anymore as it seem very boring. BUt to my amazement I gave him another operation to pick up $8k for me. He gave me the final blow and ripped me. :(

Board members I'm the most gullible guy living! But this time around I'm gonna do him bad. Real life shit

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Fool me once, shame on you : fool me twice, shame on me....

Keep in mind you dont really know him , best to not try anything risky , if someone steal from you like that TWICE and he knowing you have hes picture and possible hes info its because hes not afraid and not hiding.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
By the way this guy came back and apologized .. I didn't even know he has deer status on here already cos I dont frequent the forums anymore as it seem very boring. BUt to my amazement I gave him another operation to pick up $8k for me. He gave me the final blow and ripped me. :(

Board members I'm the most gullible guy living! But this time around I'm gonna do him bad. Real life shit

I think u're dumb. if u find a fool hit him as much as u can bcus he's a fool.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:59 AM ----------

I think u're dumb. if u find a fool hit him as much as u can bcus he's a fool.

I dont think u shld post anymore on this issue, let it rest.