What are the latest way to card an e gift card?

mrccboss

Reaction score
I am practicing to find a latest cardable e gift cards sites and bins but I failed ? Can anyone share the latest method of carding an e gift card?

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score

Carding e-Gift 2021​

So, we need:
1. Mail (2 pcs.)
I would advise you to make mail to yahoo, since I can request verification to the mail at any time, and you will need to receive an SMS. This is not always convenient. So register two mails to Yahoo with an absolutely random name, if you don't have enough imagination, we find any generator and go ahead.
2. We need a valid CC in the future.
I think you know where to get them. We buy a card according to this criterion. Brand = VISA, Type = Credit, Level = Platinum. If you take it on the bypass, then check it for valid, if the card is alive, then be sure to wait 15 minutes before driving in, let it rest. In terms of level, take credit cards better, as a rule, there is a balance there than on debit cards.
3. We need a middle or drop-service (buyers) for stuff. Or rather, the address in the United States or Europa, where we will send the goods purchased in the store.
About registration in the middle. Buy a scan from sellers. It is better not to take it from the network, because in the middle at any time you can request your docks, they can of course be drawn, but why overpay. So we take a set of docks from the seller and use these data to register the middle one. Be sure to check the validity of the passport on the website, since problems may arise later when sending.
4. We also need a tunnel, a socks, vpn or a dedik (dedicated server, RDP). Who has enough imagination. You don't need to pick up anything for a zip card, the most important condition is that it is CLEAN. Let's go to ipsocks and take some kind of tunnel, copy the ip and go to the ipchecking.com site, look at it for cleanliness, if everything is good, put it on and go to ip-score.com, check the tunnel for blackouts, if everything is clean, we tweak the time on the system, we close the Web RTC and go ahead.
5. And most importantly, we need a store where we will drive. Now I'll tell you how to find them without any parsers and other crap.
We throw in the ip USA or UK, go to Google and in the search engine we insert this golden phrase inurl: /giftcertificates.php and that's it. Before her, write what interests you and forward. (Wear / Nike / Adidas) in general, as far as imagination is enough. In the search settings, you can also set the site domain, site language, store country, so as not to look for unnecessary shops.
Google will give us what we are looking for, namely those shops that are made on the bigcommerce engine. We will work with them.

Now I will tell you how to select shops.
The most important thing that interests us first of all is the "Gift Certificate" button.
1352b2c3bc62bc54c73d3.png

Using this shop as an example. Most often it is on top, sometimes it is below, but it should be. It's just that some stores simply remove them from the site. You can also look at "Alexa"
This is the so-called shop rating, the lower the Alexa, the more popular the shop, so you don't need to go into the top shops, I made 22 million dollars in stores with Alexa. and everything is fine, as well as the orders entered the shops where Alexa was 300k. so it's better to get your hands on the smaller shops. SEO quake is a browser add-on that will show you this Alexa. And be sure to look at the merchandise shop, I think you know what it is. If we see a merchandise PayPal or when you pay, it throws you on it, then we do not waste time, we close the shop and go to another one. There are few of them, but there are
20fb1b479d98eb9d057e2.png

It looks something like this.

So we figured out what was absolutely necessary, now we go directly to work.
We find a shop in which we will drive in and go into it. Insert the address into the search engine and go through the search to the shop. You don't need to wander around it, hang in the shop for a couple of minutes and immediately click on the Gift Certificate. Now I'll tell you how to fill it in.
dd7861707ecb9f6ac3b49.png

Now, in order:
Recipients name
is the name of the card recipient, i.e. the name to which you will then redeem the card and, accordingly, send it to the intermediary. So here we indicate the name to which the acc was registered in the middle. Mail, respectively, is also the recipient. A letter with a gift will come to it and then you will redeem the card from it, so do not lose access.
Your name - here, respectively, the name and mail of the sender. We write the name from the card, and the mail indicates the one that you yourself registered.
Amount is the denomination of the certificate. Here, first of all, we look at the product, and its cost, and its quantity on the site. There should be a lot of goods. If the average price tag, then boldly put the amount of 300 bucks. If the price tag is higher, then you can put both 500 and 600 and 800, but again, do not forget that the card may not have enough balance. I set 300-600 according to the standard and orders go like clockwork.
The theme of the card is always birthday and in the message of Happy birthday by the standard.

So, that's it. Click Add to Cart and move on.
accda7fa4e5ee4adbe427.png

Here we press Proceed to checkout, in no case press on the PayPal. Further.
b60076e95515e3d848c3c.png

You do not need to register, click on the guest and move on.
3a9655ec4e91146adca51.png

Everything is extremely simple here, we take all the data except the mail from the card that we bought. The phone can be changed anywhere one digit. Next, click Bill to this address.
f1b6ed6149c668d5bacef.png

If you are thrown onto a PayPal as in the screenshot below, then, as I said, we are leaving this store.
b8956bc7bb1769a029a30.png

Here we fill in all the data from the card and click pay. If everything is good and the card is live and will be written for the purchase and the order number, the higher the number, the better, this shows how many orders were in this store. If everything went well, we go to the recipient's mail and there should already be a letter with the long-awaited card. This is the beauty of sites powered by the Bigcommerts engine bigcommerce.com, that Gift drops instantly. In a couple of days, I make Gift for about $ 3k without any problems and the amount can be easily increased. Out of 10 orders, Gift falls in 80% of cases. Gift looks something like this. The code that is on top, then you will insert it when shopping. So don't waste it.
e54fc0c8f7f19a0fccccf.png

The most difficult thing is behind now this card needs to be purchased.
It is not necessary to redeem at once, and it is obligatory at the time of USA. Those. if in the morning you received a Gift, then at 6-7 Moscow time you can safely go to buy it. Here, again, we will need a clean tunnel and, ideally, if it is under the zip in the middle, that is. the address to which the goods will be sent. If there are no tunnels for the zip, we take it under the city, if not, then we take it under the state, but always clean. We don't need anything else. We go to the shop.
I do not recommend taking several items of the same position, for example, 5 pairs of sneakers or 3 T-shirts, take only a few. You can forget about electronics, they are sent extremely rarely. Everything else can be taken.
Go to the store, select a product and throw it into the basket, after that we go to checkout. We also register through the guest, no need to register.
60135001c6291521a443a.png

Here we fill in all the data from the data of the address that was given to you on the intermediary.
Write an arbitrary phone number, only select the city code for the city of the intermediary. In the address number 2, insert the number of your box on the intermediary, there you will receive the goods and put a tick that you want to send the parcel to this address. Let's go further.
8596498851db29f51051b.png

Here we select the delivery method. As a rule, I bet, leave a little money and choose the fastest delivery, so that it all arrives at the intermediary as soon as possible. Further.
4e8b6f3861aa2134d8c91.png

Here we just insert the code that was on the gift card, and the amount is reset to zero. We press to pay and that's it. You became the proud owner of what was in your basket.
As a rule, they send 6-8 shops out of 10. Sending is different for everyone, someone can follow. A day to send, and someone in 2-3 days. If the store is delaying shipping, do not hesitate to email them. Indicate the order number and ask what it is, they do not send the order. It helps. If the shop has sent you everything, after a while you can return again, only the address needs to be specified differently and the mail, respectively, too. I almost forgot. Better work from Sunday to Wednesday-Thursday. It's better not to drive on the weekend. Well, I think you yourself will figure out what's what in time.

Additional information, sites for buying gift cards and bins:

Purchased e-gifts can be exchanged for cryptocurrency and not bought goods.

artdez

Reaction score
E-gift cards make the task of gifting really easier. Choose an e-gift card from 100+ leading brands, personalize it and email this digital gift instantly. Digital gift cards can be added to mobile wallets to make purchases easier and more secure. Every gift card user should check their gift card balance before using them.