NON VBV SITE gift card and games it might be hlpeful for you try your self!

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

jimxi

Reaction score
When sharing websites, can you tell us the risk control status of these websites, reduce failures, or put forward requirements for cards?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The anti-fraud system of many sites works in the same way. The settings are quite basic and standard:
1. Language of operating systems, time, and time zone under (same) the cardholder's address.
2. Sock5, rdp or tunnel under (same) the cardholder's address.
3. Cards with non-vbv, auto-vbv or reset-bins.
If you have any questions, please ask, I will answer in more detail, specifically and in detail.

moneymitch11

Reaction score
The anti-fraud system of many sites works in the same way. The settings are quite basic and standard:
1. Language of operating systems, time, and time zone under (same) the cardholder's address.
If you have any questions, please ask, I will answer in more detail, specifically and in detail.
Wrote to you in pm.

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
Can only the language of operation system cancel the order?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
It depends on the antifraud that the store uses, some do not pay attention to these parameters at all, there are 3D security gateways that do not send a verification code for any authorizations at all.

For a better payment process, it is desirable, but not necessary:
1. The language of the operating system must match the cardholder.
2. The time and time zone must be appropriate for the cardholder.
3. The IP address must match the cardholder. We use socks5 or rdp.

Any non-compliance with these parameters may cause the payment to be canceled, or the order may be approved.

Last edited:

moneymitch11

Reaction score
Oh alright, yea i have a couple of friends that cards iphones and ipads and they refuse to tell me how and what cards theyre using.
They have this certain card that doesnt have 3d secure and is usually good for 3-4 iphones to card with (abour 4-5000$)
What kind of card is this and where can i get hold these ones?

moneymitch11

Reaction score
It depends on the antifraud that the store uses, some do not pay attention to these parameters at all, there are 3D security gateways that do not send a verification code for any authorizations at all.

For a better payment process, it is desirable, but not necessary:
1. The language of the operating system must match the cardholder.
2. The time and time zone must be appropriate for the cardholder.
3. The IP address must match the cardholder. We use soks5 or rdp.

Any non-compliance with these parameters may cause the payment to be canceled, or the order may be approved.
This is so good information man u dont know how muich ur helping

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I am very pleased if you like my information, it inspires me. I love helping newbies. I am always happy to answer any questions.
Your friends use cards with non-vbv or non-mcsc bins, which do not send a verification code via SMS.
The list of bins of such cards can be found at the link:
And the cards themselves can be bought in trusted CC's stores using the search for the desired bins.

moneymitch11

Reaction score
I am very pleased if you like my information, it inspires me. I love helping newbies. I am always happy to answer any questions.
Your friends use cards with non-vbv or non-mcsc bins, which do not send a verification code via SMS.
The list of bins of such cards can be found at the link:
And the cards themselves can be bought in trusted CC's stores using the search for the desired bins.
As i said, highly appreciated that u help out newbies.
I cant find the buy place i can just see a lot of numbers or bins or what ever it is.
Still dont understand that 100% but where can i get a hold of this guys that sells cards with non vbv or non mcsc?

and i i wanna buy them myself so that i can myself purchase these cards and not wait for people to post them for free, if that was what the link u linked was. :)

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
You can find verified CC sellers at the link
You can also check with them the current maps with non-vbv bins that you need.
There are more than 500k bins that do not send the verification code via SMS, it is best to use them for successful work.
Or make payments in merchants using any valid cards that do not support the 3D security protocol. There are many of them in Europe, Asia and the East.

moneymitch11

Reaction score
There are more than 500k bins that do not send the verification code via SMS, it is best to use them for successful work.
Or make payments in merchants using any valid cards that do not support the 3D security protocol. There are many of them in Europe, Asia and the East.
Understood, because i read that its hard to get a hold of non-vbv thats why i didnt think there was so many of them available

moneymitch11

Reaction score
And do you have examples of electronic shops that doesnt have 3d?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
It's not hard to get them if you know the correct bins. Just ask non-vbv from verified CC's stores and trusted private CC's sellers, they will tell you which are the best to buy and which they have in stock.
You can familiarize yourself with some shops without 3D secure at this link:
You can use any card in them, they still do not send the verification code.
But you need to test beforehand.
The current list of stores and services in 2021 without 3D security is available in the VIP section of the forum.

moneymitch11

Reaction score
It's not hard to get them if you know the correct bins. Just ask non-vbv from verified CC's stores and trusted private CC's sellers, they will tell you which are the best to buy and which they have in stock.
You can familiarize yourself with some shops without 3D secure at this link:
You can use any card in them, they still do not send the verification code.
But you need to test beforehand.
The current list of stores and services in 2021 without 3D security is available in the VIP section of the forum.
Ive heard so much about bins, what is it exactly. Is it the thing that certain shops classifies as good level of cards? I understand its the 4-6 numbers in cards first numbers.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score

moneymitch11

Reaction score
Ive tried to contact several sellers, i think its me who cant see i they're verified or not.
I cant seem to find people that sell nonvbv-non mscs cards?

Morgan0511

Reaction score
What are good bin numbers for cards that won’t do vbv