What about getting order process but never ship ?

yanni450

Carder
Reaction score
Im carding clothes store in my city and I do get order confirmed but I was wondering should I wait it to get ship before ordering something else or the fact that if the card got declined wont affected the precedent order ?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
Situations that can occur when using the clothing carding method:
1. If a decline card is received, that is, the cardholder asks for a chargeback, then the online store can contact the courier service that delivers the goods in order to return the parcel.
2. Many online stores, even when the information about the chargeback came, do not contact the courier service and allow you to successfully receive the goods.
In this case, everything depends on the policy of the online store itself and the decisions made by managers.

You can use the following methods:
1. If you know that the online store does not return parcels after the card payment has been declined, you can continue to use the same card to make new orders.
2. You can wait for the delivery of the goods or check the status of the track number of the parcel, it will be assigned as "Delivered" and only then continue new orders in this online store.
3. You can order goods one card at a time in different online stores, but keep in mind that you need to wait some time before making new orders and at the same time it is undesirable to dramatically increase the purchase amount, or even better, slightly reduce the cost of the order.

Personally, when working with the same online store, I try to wait until the goods are delivered and only after that I start placing a new order in the same online store.
In this case, you need to rely on the fact that the cardholder will not notice the write-off and the card will continue to remain valid (alive).
In 70% of cases, if the goods have been sent and are already on the way, then online stores do not return the package and do not interfere with its delivery, but at the same time they can block the account or write a warning message about fraud.
Also, some online stores can call the drop to whom the delivery was made and ask to voluntarily return the goods.
It all depends on chance and your luck.

yanni450

Carder
Reaction score
Situations that can occur when using the clothing carding method:
1. If a decline card is received, that is, the cardholder asks for a chargeback, then the online store can contact the courier service that delivers the goods in order to return the parcel.
2. Many online stores, even when the information about the chargeback came, do not contact the courier service and allow you to successfully receive the goods.
In this case, everything depends on the policy of the online store itself and the decisions made by managers.

You can use the following methods:
1. If you know that the online store does not return parcels after the card payment has been declined, you can continue to use the same card to make new orders.
2. You can wait for the delivery of the goods or check the status of the track number of the parcel, it will be assigned as "Delivered" and only then continue new orders in this online store.
3. You can order goods one card at a time in different online stores, but keep in mind that you need to wait some time before making new orders and at the same time it is undesirable to dramatically increase the purchase amount, or even better, slightly reduce the cost of the order.

Personally, when working with the same online store, I try to wait until the goods are delivered and only after that I start placing a new order in the same online store.
In this case, you need to rely on the fact that the cardholder will not notice the write-off and the card will continue to remain valid (alive).
In 70% of cases, if the goods have been sent and are already on the way, then online stores do not return the package and do not interfere with its delivery, but at the same time they can block the account or write a warning message about fraud.
Also, some online stores can call the drop to whom the delivery was made and ask to voluntarily return the goods.
It all depends on chance and your luck.
good good very nice to hear an what about when they order confirmed to the money is automatically withdraw or they wait 2-3 before withdrawing ?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
This circumstance depends on the policy of the merchant (payment gateway) that is screwed (tied) to the online store.
There are 3 types of work with receiving money in a store:
1. Money instantly goes directly to the account of the online store and he can use it.
2. The money is frozen on the merchant's account (payment gateway) for some time, but the online store sees their receipt and therefore places an order.
3. The money is frozen on the account of the online store for some time, he sees their receipt and accepts the order for processing.

Some merchants or online stores may be fined a certain amount if they receive a chargeback.
It is also possible for a separate proceeding for each order, that is, a dispute is open if you paid using a payment system from a linked card.
Detailed conditions for this situation can be found on the official websites of payment gateways.

yanni450

Carder
Reaction score
This circumstance depends on the policy of the merchant (payment gateway) that is screwed (tied) to the online store.
There are 3 types of work with receiving money in a store:
1. Money instantly goes directly to the account of the online store and he can use it.
2. The money is frozen on the merchant's account (payment gateway) for some time, but the online store sees their receipt and therefore places an order.
3. The money is frozen on the account of the online store for some time, he sees their receipt and accepts the order for processing.

Some merchants or online stores may be fined a certain amount if they receive a chargeback.
It is also possible for a separate proceeding for each order, that is, a dispute is open if you paid using a payment system from a linked card.
Detailed conditions for this situation can be found on the official websites of payment gateways.
ok and if the card got declined does it means that the card is dead or maybe I can try a lower transaction ?

Father

Professional
Reaction score
If the payment on the card is declined, this does not mean that the card has died (became invalid). A rejection of a card payment may occur due to the accumulated risk points of the antifraud system, or it has insufficient balance for a purchase.

If payment by card is rejected on one site, after waiting a certain time (preferably 1-2 hours), you can try to pay with it on another site.

yanni450

Carder
Reaction score
If the payment on the card is declined, this does not mean that the card has died (became invalid). A rejection of a card payment may occur due to the accumulated risk points of the antifraud system, or it has insufficient balance for a purchase.

If payment by card is rejected on one site, after waiting a certain time (preferably 1-2 hours), you can try to pay with it on another site.
whick checker do you use, i personally use ubereats and put the card into the wallet