Western union__ukash__wmz -> lr/wmz instant

akinova

RIPPER
Reaction score
He is a confirmed ripper. I talked with him today and he tried to scam me too.

I got his ipaddress.

Sep 19, 2012 02:30:38
178.121.156.11 ( Chrome )

His LR id Details:

Account Number U1280635
Account Name fbgshaha
Account Type User
Created On 09/19/2012 16:30

Last edited:

Maldor

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ok people, I will explain what happened. Some person sent me money, i recieved it and send him money. After one day bank said about this transfer... money is stolen and they call to policy. I have so many problems with it and did not have time to work... I lost money and now cant send to peoples... I payd big amount policy for my freedom... I so sorry i dont ripper but there were circumstances. I think this is the end... i dont have any money for work and life... Sorry guys.

And I dont use my ICQ now, if it online than it other people... I sold ICQ number...

Sorry...

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
if MALDOR is online but you do not answer

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:49 AM ----------

I do not understand
I tried to contact Maldor
but did not try to cheat me
I enclose chat log
Mattia Mattia 13.45
still work?
what happened to you?
I hope nothing serious
Messaggi recenti

Maldor è Disponibile

Maldor 13.52
Sorry this is the end... i have problem with policy... some people sent me bad transfer and bank ripp me and call to policy... i must leave my work quick and have problems with some people now... i dont have money send him becourse i pay policy big amount for my freedom... i dont know what i must do now... i dont have money... i cant solve all my problem with black... i think i will close my service... I'm desperate.

and i think this icq use other people... becourse i see masage what i did not post.... i will give you m new contact if i will start work again, but it will be after 2-4 week...

emailas

Reaction score
dagavorilis o obmne 100 wmz na LR , skinul WMZ , LR tak i nepolucil. pisal ... atvieta nekakova. dumaju vsio i tak jasno. budte astarozni. blek napisu

uzumakie

Reaction score
I got ripped also for 180usd this is frustrating never had problems with him before !

SnowManUK

Reaction score
@Maldor - What a load of cr*p.

You got caught ripping and want to try and save your arse.

You were and still are online giving out WU/MG Drops from Ukraine bank privatbank that you used before.

You and Guran are the SAME person, your ICQ timestamps are identical online/offline.

You took money and gave crap excuses about delays, man the fu*k up and make good or Admins ban his arse from here and remove his posts from PayPaly to stop other being ripped by him.

Theabove

Reaction score
I paid 140$ to Maldor 09/25.. 09/26 I got a repsonse saying "will send soon". Havn't got a response from him since then.. Reading from others, I guess I just got ripped..

I used him before and it was no problem.. Until now..

junto

Reaction score
i send 1k to him on 25/26 and no response i see him get on and off line. he ripped me for my money

RMD

DEER
Reaction score
pocemu statusa net???? eslib bil status namnogo menishe liudei zdesi bi kinul, admin postavte status polojenii ia cuti k nemu ne zaletel!!!

CC$JUNK$E

Reaction score
I've used this guy in the past and normally he give fast and reliable service. I glad I read this thread before sending him $ today. Maybe somebody hacked his account?

mortyRussia

Reaction score
странно, работал с челом где то пол года назад, менял по 2-3к юкеша в сутки..