Brown Suger

Reaction score
Hello Carders,
Today i was surfing over the web for Western union legit vendor and i found some stuff.
but i don't know if they are legit are not. So i need your advice is this forum is legit or not
Below are the links of the forum
https://darkwebmafias.com/ (Dark Web Mafia)
https://darkpro.net/ (Dark Pro)

They both provide in house Escrow service they not use 3rd party Escrow.
Please guide me for this if anyone know about this are they legit or not?

Thank You!

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
These forums are a real 100% scam.
You will not receive any Western Union transfers and will be deceived.
Be careful if you use their escrow service. The admin and the service are one and the same person or accomplice.
You will be offered a deal through escrow and escrow will scam you and take your money for itself.
They write positive reviews about the service to themselves and spin them from fake accounts to mislead.

Offer the service to make a transaction through the escrow of another trusted forum and they will refuse.

Carders who know how to make Western Union transfers do not need clients, as they work with professional cash-out services that have a deposit.

Brown Suger

Reaction score
@
Hello.
These forums are a real 100% scam.
You will not receive any Western Union transfers and will be deceived.
Be careful if you use their escrow service. The admin and the service are one and the same person or accomplice.
You will be offered a deal through escrow and escrow will scam you and take your money for itself.
They write positive reviews about the service to themselves and spin them from fake accounts to mislead.

Offer the service to make a transaction through the escrow of another trusted forum and they will refuse.

Carders who know how to make Western Union transfers do not need clients, as they work with professional cash-out services that have a deposit.
Thank You for your Guidance