WESTERN UNION CARDING METHOD FOR SALE

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
*** DELETED ***

Last edited:
Reaction score
STFU useles motherfucker. and other times beware on how you use your words and who you go at cause it just ain't right commin at people like that without knowing wtf you talkin about . Calling peoples rippers with no knowledge on wtf you talkin about. Enough of this. Get a job at mcdonald's.

Those are my sentences and I'll call you a ripper out loud. What're you going to do about it? CAPS LOCK ME TO DEATH?

Stupid ripper selling paypal cashout, wu carding, ebay carding methods.

Your new nickname is TheMethodMan.
You like to call people as son right? Well you retarded old cocksucker, let me tell you 1 thing, you fucking wasted your life you old fool.

Now go and dig your grave for the sake of humanity.

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Call me a ripper until you hit the ground. your words ain't shit anyway. Now go make some burgers and get off my topics.

neo da matrix

RIPPER
Reaction score
This guy posted shit in my thread like whoa. I told the dude not to fuck with me. I'm amused like hell on how he got his anonymous signatures and pictures and everything off after our last discussion. Awwww boy you got completely owned. You could've stayed away isntead of talkin a bunch of shit that you don't know about just so you can feel like tlakin or feelin like some wannabe MOD up in here.

Shit, give it up. Get yourself a day job or somethin.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahah

Unreal fake fuckin bitch.

next time get another icq number....lmao! dumb kid

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Why the fuck would i wanna get a different icq if i don't wanna hide anything dumb BITCH?

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Examples like this one,shows us in what "carding world" we live in 2012.A Moderator should resolve this..

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Examples like this one,shows us in what "carding world" we live in 2012.A Moderator should resolve this..

Totally agree , I miss old days :(

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
arrestmeifucan,,,, u smart user.. forget this newbe that are register in januar jut few days and wanna come and sell a method to make huge money... forget this shits people... dont fight whit them they will get deer or banned soon like unitedcarding

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
PlraX, I don't know how am i a noob and why should i get deer? Nor do i get why should that wannabe arrestmeifyoucan rookie spam my threads with shit when he doesn't even know what he's talking about yet he's not even saying anything, just wanting to draw atention on him to get Mods in his graces, or some lame stuff like that. I didn't appreciate the very unwanted, not necessary and most definately not with any sort of sense that he posted. You call me a ripper for absolutely no reason, i call you a faggot.

Ask questions before jumping to conclusions "Oh i know everything" type of bullshit.

Reaction score
Selling methods on the forum is not allowed. Read rules or get deer status.

asthenic

RIPPER
Reaction score
^... all argument is useless. Selling methods is deer status and this thread should be removed

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Deleted.