WELCOME TO PRIVATE CC SHOP SWARMSHOP

bopmog

Reaction score
I bought today 3 cc for trial, not a single cc is working. does not respond to feedback. Remaining $ 9 on the balance, let him leave a tip for himself !!!!! Do not buy in this shop !!!!!!!!!

bopmog

Reaction score
And do not look that I have these first messages. I wouldn't write just like that!

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Well, they blocked the account. it's easier. Do not buy for sure www.swarmshop.ws is a scammer
I wish you very much and worry about you.
Please answer the questions and prepare the following:
1. Why did you buy from him when there was a warning that he did not pass the test?
2. Why did you collaborate with him when he didn't pay for the advertisement?
3. Why did you make purchases without using the guarantor service?
4. Provide screenshots of your transfer and a screenshot of your account lock.
5. Open the topic in the black list section about its service, before that, read the rules for filing a claim.
P.S. After providing evidence, his account will be blocked, and the topic will be moved to the scammers section or deleted.

bopmog

Reaction score
I wish you very much and worry about you.
Please answer the questions and prepare the following:
1. Why did you buy from him when there was a warning that he did not pass the test?
2. Why did you collaborate with him when he didn't pay for the advertisement?
3. Why did you make purchases without using the guarantor service?
4. Provide screenshots of your transfer and a screenshot of your account lock.
5. Open the topic in the black list section about its service, before that, read the rules for filing a claim.
P.S. After providing evidence, his account will be blocked, and the topic will be moved to the scammers section or deleted.
I actually made the mistake of trusting this store. This is my mistake. I tried to log into my account, but the page is updated and it does not say that it is locked. The only thing I have is a transfer from my bitcoin account to his bitcoin account

swarmshop

Carder
Reaction score
I bought today 3 cc for trial, not a single cc is working. does not respond to feedback. Remaining $ 9 on the balance, let him leave a tip for himself !!!!! Do not buy in this shop !!!!!!!!!
Tell ur username in shop. If ur username same like on forum than .
1614643777556.png

Also why ur dont use checker in time 5 min?
1614644068438.png

Why ur dont contact support about refund in tickets?
1614644306419.png

ON THE END UR ACCOUNT ACTIVE ,DONT LOCKED.

Last edited:

swarmshop

Carder
Reaction score
We make refund for ur 32 $
Available Balance $ 45.01

NEXT TIME PLEASE USE TICKETS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, UR LIKE A KID, WE PROCESSING EVERYDAY AROUND 500 TICKETS AND ALL CUSTOMERS OF SHOP GET HELP. IN TICKETS. NOT ON FORUMS.

bopmog

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the situation. I see the result that you solved my problem. I wrote to you in support on jabber, but no one answered me, so I wrote on the forum. Thanks again for solving the problem. Once again, I am very sorry. I got excited and wrote a lot of nasty things. I take my words back.
Tell ur username in shop. If ur username same like on forum than .
View attachment 1612

Also why ur dont use checker in time 5 min?
View attachment 1613

Why ur dont contact support about refund in tickets?
View attachment 1614

ON THE END UR ACCOUNT ACTIVE ,DONT LOCKED.

swarmshop

Carder
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the situation. I see the result that you solved my problem. I wrote to you in support on jabber, but no one answered me, so I wrote on the forum. Thanks again for solving the problem. Once again, I am very sorry. I got excited and wrote a lot of nasty things. I take my words back.
Because jabber contact just for sellers .For customers tickets.