********WEED/LARGE QUANTITY***********

avb

RIPPER
Reaction score
160 an of some straight fire? I'm from Cali I'll buy if it's some chronic pm me pics

lala

Professional
Reaction score
This stuff is ofcourse great. No need for pics. Buy small quantity as test to see what you like.

I am serious about my business and don't need timewasters. you know how to contact me.

-WeedKing-

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey bro I'm interested. We can start small.. I already do this with a couple other MoMs. What are your shipping methods? Pm me your info pleease. If you are anywhere near San Diego on April 8 - 12 we can also meet up and do some bigger weight in person. or we can start small..THANKS

cykaan

18yrs old timewaster "wannabe G"

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
Lala you can easily download pics like that from the internet....they dont look as if you've made them, sorry !.

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Lala you can easily download pics like that from the internet....they dont look as if you've made them, sorry !.

You're right, its very plausible I could have uploaded those pics straight from the internet.

But I can tell you I did not. It came straight from the growers backyard. It takes my word is all. Would you like me to stand next to it next time and give a thumbs up for you?

I see that you are DEER on forum. Probably because you make useless posts like the one above that give no credible value to this thread. Please, unless you have some feedbacks of my service to leave or any questions about the product, do no continue to leave worthless posts. I do not need you trashing my thread and deterring my potential customers in engaging a valuable service for themselves. Thank you.

WeedKing, I have PM'ed you with some logistics that may help you. Please pm me back when you get the message.

To all Users, Escrow service is more than welcomed. Also, I am allowing small test's to be provided to gain your trust and commitment.

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PM ME BRO

playball

Reaction score
im ready

bro im ready when you are leave me icq ,i just need to know what strains are for the price i left in my pm

natural

Carder
Reaction score
No offense but $20 shipping per OZ? That's pretty absurd considering all packages should be shipped USPS priority costing you no more than $5 total regardless of weight, via flat rate boxes. Not meaning to interrupt your service, just stating.