We need everyone to contribute more to keep this scene alive

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
If you have information, write some tutorials! I've written a couple so far but I log on every day and I see nothing to help people who are new to the scene.

I remember back in the day everyone shared, you would be excited to log in after 2 days of not being at your computer because you would know people would share new tutorials and tips, information, strategies all the time.

We need to share with the noobs. Let's keep this scene alive.

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
Yes I second that, when I get more time I will start contributing some stuff. Sounds like a good idea.

BillytheKid

Reaction score
If you have information, write some tutorials! I've written a couple so far but I log on every day and I see nothing to help people who are new to the scene.

I remember back in the day everyone shared, you would be excited to log in after 2 days of not being at your computer because you would know people would share new tutorials and tips, information, strategies all the time.

its actually counterproductive at times to share information publicly on this board. The way I see it is you are competing against others for the same money. If one was to spill all their secrets then the available money one would get from such secrets disappears. It seems like if you want to succeed in this biz you need to figure stuff out on your own and create your own opportunities. Anyone would be crazy to post a lucrative idea on here, where it would get burned out quickly by the masses or eliminated by the relevant authorities.

I am more in the document scene more than the carding scene. I am considering posting some new methods/tuts on document creation techniques that NO ONE knows about. I could probably create better looking documents than some vendors on this board. If I were to post them, what would I get out of it? I had to learn these methods on my own, I sought out help on how to create documents in the past and NO ONE helped me out. Do I all of a sudden start posting all of my trade secrets on here? . . . Just some thoughts.

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
BillytheKid:

Stuff that you're willing to part with, keep private methods for yourself so the service your abusing doesn't close the hole if everyone started doing it.

Only part with stuff your willing to part with, if you have a custom method or POC you've figured out yourself, keep these kinds of things private.

Also give ppl starting out tips to get started, but don't spell out everything. People at some point have to think for themselves, and outside of the box.

I think the forum is fairly active with posts currently IMO.

Last edited:

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
Public carding has been officially dead.
Learn something, become pro at it, learn russian and join the russian carding scene which is blooming like shrooms under crap.

= not public russian scene, its rippers bay as well.

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
However, back in the day was prior to the forums being taken down by the government.

Public Sharing = Target on your forehead.

Hotsista

RIPPER
Reaction score
Teach!!

I agree with you on everything you all have stated.This is my favorite site and i am on here sometimes hours on end as i stay at home all the time due to back surgery.I have read tons of the posts and from what i have read,there is a great chance we could loose a lot of the new ones! No one seems to want to help them by answering their question,instead,laugh at them and make them feel and sound stupid! I myself tried pm people on how to post a +rep,no one answered me.Finally Speed was kind enough to pm me back on how to! I had an idea,but did not want to take a chance and mess up! I'm oldschool in this,but were we not all newbies at one time!I am a female at 46 years of age and find that a lot of oldschoolers are not showing respect to the newbies, but would rather insult then,laugh at them.I have read a lot of very unkind racist remarks also on here and that alone would be enough to keep the newbies away! I also saw for a few days that one or more persons were wondering where to card without a cvc,i finally felt bad as it was when i was new here,and posted that you can order online at Sears and all Sears ask for is the cc number and expire date! Not one thankyou or +rep! We can teach the newbies our tricks of the trade in certain ways so as it would feel like they worked it out then we wouldn't have to give all our secrets out,the newbies would be taught the right way and not the wrong way to get caught and this site would be well on it's way to being busy! Sorry if i went on like a female or offended anyone,but i had to get it off my small chest! Love to you all be safe,and enjoy life with PEACE!! :):):)

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
So basicly people learn to protect themself and don`t throw public all the info they know.In a way is a good way in other ways stops the spreading of knowledge.
It seems normal to keep things low,especially with this new influx of kids and rippers.

Icon2007

Reaction score
I am a noob and i personally think that some noobs only do it for the buzz like come find this site, browse it for 2 weeks get all into it and when people do start helping they shut off and dont want anything to do with this site anymore. So if you experienced guys did want to help the newer generation then you must like make sure that noob is genuine like I only want to do online carding but so far only had 1-2 people that have helped me who went into dept with the tutorial they gave me, i have already attempted to card a uk store (since i am in uk) and i failed, but unlike a noob looking for a buzz, i came back and did more reading and now im waiting for a couple of pm's so i can have another attempt. Also without the proper guidance a lot of noobs leave them selve open for people to track back etc so thats another thing we can only learn from you expirenced guys...

icon