We issue an Apple Credit Card with a credit of $8k

Father

Professional
Reaction score
We issue an apple credit card with a credit of 8k (I have not seen it below). The card can be cashed via Apple Pay anywhere in the world without locks and charges. We also add money to it from the BA to AN/RN without micro-deposits.

What we use:
1. Full info (fullz) with credit soon 750+
2. iPhone at least 6s, US region
3. Color printer
4. Photo paper
5. Rendering DL on both sides
6. Lookup original DL and redrawing or just the correct DL number in rendering.
7. Scissors
8. Socks that we can distribute to the device

Let's get started:
1. We put the iPhone on the maximum update that it supports.
2. While it is being updated, print, cut out DL.
3. We go to the wallet application, find there an Apple Credit Card and submit an application, enter all the data and take a picture of DL.
4. The answer usually comes immediately if an approval or a declline. Sometimes you need to wait 1-2 days.

In the case of a decline, it makes sense to re-submit the application, I got it from the second time using the same data.

After 3-5 applications, the device is locked from applications and the next time you can try after 31 days from the last application.

Lord77

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
We issue an apple credit card with a credit of 8k (I have not seen it below). The card can be cashed via Apple Pay anywhere in the world without locks and charges. We also add money to it from the BA to AN/RN without micro-deposits.

What we use:
1. Full info (fullz) with credit soon 750+
2. iPhone at least 6s, US region
3. Color printer
4. Photo paper
5. Rendering DL on both sides
6. Lookup original DL and redrawing or just the correct DL number in rendering.
7. Scissors
8. Socks that we can distribute to the device

Let's get started:
1. We put the iPhone on the maximum update that it supports.
2. While it is being updated, print, cut out DL.
3. We go to the wallet application, find there an Apple Credit Card and submit an application, enter all the data and take a picture of DL.
4. The answer usually comes immediately if an approval or a declline. Sometimes you need to wait 1-2 days.

In the case of a decline, it makes sense to re-submit the application, I got it from the second time using the same data.

After 3-5 applications, the device is locked from applications and the next time you can try after 31 days from the last application.
You bastard feed your own hungry stomach first
You don't have 8 cents but you're talking about 8k paypal
Your stinking breath of hunger is disturbing the whole forum:sick:

wolfreen

Reaction score
listen man how i learn carder i reach so many people in telegram but i dont how i trust