We extract passport scans

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
a7c0785ca5a2df0e2d7c9.png

No matter what you need a scanned passport for, you can get it for free. At the same time, you can get up to 20 scans per day, and up to 10 passport photos, as in the photo above

What you'll need:
- Account of a handsome guy 21-25 years old with a photo (with a car, iPhone)
- Tor/VPN

The point is simple. We go to groups I will give for nothing/contests for repost, we are looking for girls there, because the guys do not really believe and merge. We found a contest, let's say on iPhone 12. We look at people who reposted this contest, look for girls 18-40 years old (depending on which ones you need) and write them this text.
"Hello there! I am an assistant in this group "link to group", and you won the contest "link to contest"! I'll tell you right away: I won't demand any money from you, so you don't have to be afraid of anything".

We sent it to 100 people, and 90 of them said, "What do you need for this? I'm ready to receive the prize!" and so on. After that, we reply them with this message:
"Since we had repeated cases when we sent parcels to children under 14 years of age, they could not receive the parcel without a passport, we were sent the parcel back, we had to overpay for delivery 2 times, now we check the identity of people. To confirm your identity, you must send a photo / scan of your passport, full name, residential address and postal code"

Out of 90 girls, approximately 10-20 will send a photo of several pages, and 30-40 will send a page with a photo. Those who have sent several pages are easier to separate, so we write to them:
"I'm sorry, your photo is not clearly visible in the photo, please send us a photo of your passport in the hands of your face, and if everything is fine, we will send you a parcel today."

Approximately 5-10 people will send you a selfie with their passport. Then we just reply to everyone:
"As soon as we send your prize, we will immediately write you the track number of the parcel"

And freeze the page/merge/add everyone to the emergency.

Profit: we have 20 pages with photos, and up to 10 passport photos.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Scan mining as a way to earn money?
So, in short, we will get copies of passports and sell them.

Method 1
We register on the job search site as an employer (of course on the left data) and give an ad by type, a person is required in such and such a company on fucking terms (the main thing is not to go too far).
When you have a decent collection of passport copies (starting from $ 1).

Method 2
Vkontakte has a bunch of groups where they make reposts for prizes, create a page, copy for example the admin of the group where they play prizes (photos, info, etc.) and look at what kind of draw on this day in this group, for example the "Free" group, there are 1.5 million subscribers, reposts are made by 10k people, well, that's all, the list is opened and we start writing to them that they say you won and to send you a prize, you must throw off the photo of the main page+registration for the courier (for identity verification) you can also ask for a selfie with your passport.
You can easily have up to 10 copies a day, which is already more than $ 10. The scheme, at the moment, is alive and will live for a very long time.
In addition to selling these scans, you can use them to verify your e-wallet or BC.