Wasted more than 500$ never made profit

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
I used images cos I don't want stuff getting scrapped by Bots for LLMs and I zipped it so image generators can't be trained on em, also I'm no affiliated with any website or market place or shop, just wanna make bank. You can always comment questions
we're making a group chat add me on telegram @DonkeyFucker69 I'm reading your notes, I have a lot of those as well will share what I found out

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm always getting transaction declined. I only get vague answers to my questions and always have questions left answered. All I need is :

1. A list of non-VBV bins that are in states you can find with proxy-seller.com IP adresses
2. An easily cardable website and a method for that site as well as a method to make profit off the card
3. A shop that sells the bins mentionned earlier
4. To understand why the fuck is it that my cards ALWAYS get declined ? I tried on a website to book flights with a proxy, same timezone on my PC, cleaned cookies, typed everything by hand and even had a non-vbv bin. I know the card is not the problem. I bought more than 15 cards and the transactions ALWAYS get declined, no matter the site.

I'm starting to think that it's literally impossible in 2023 to card unless the victim is fucking retarded. I guess you could use an OTP bot to trick them into giving you the OTP but I'm sure nobody is gonna fall for that. People on here claim that you can just use socks 5 to do the transaction but I'm pretty sure that if you're using an IP adress or computer that are different from what the victim usually shop on then it automatically triggers OTP, even if you used a BIN that is rumored to be non-VBV.

I don't get it. Carding used to be WAY EASIER. More than 3 years ago all I had to do was get a card from fe-shop and I could literally make order go through on Ebay using Tor. Did cybersecurity increase that much ?

I understand that I have to make my own research and that I have to figure some things my own but I'm down 500$ and it's sad because I know there are a lot of people out there making bank out of this and they could help me tremendously if they just spent 10 minutes answering my questions precisely, but I'm always met with enigmatic answers or outdated information.

You probably don't owe me anything and it's foolish of me to expect altruism in an environment where we literally fuck over innocent people for monetary gain, but all I'm asking for is the last tips necessary for me to finally be a successful carder. I've progressed so much and learned so much. Not too along ago I managed to make an order but it got cancelled. It was this close. I do everything according to the book and my transactions ALWAYS get refused.
in stead of using usa cards try to use other countries i found it easy using
I'm always getting transaction declined. I only get vague answers to my questions and always have questions left answered. All I need is :

1. A list of non-VBV bins that are in states you can find with proxy-seller.com IP adresses
2. An easily cardable website and a method for that site as well as a method to make profit off the card
4. To understand why the fuck is it that my cards ALWAYS get declined ? I tried on a website to book flights with a proxy, same timezone on my PC, cleaned cookies, typed everything by hand and even had a non-vbv bin. I know the card is not the problem. I bought more than 15 cards and the transactions ALWAYS get declined, no matter the site.

I'm starting to think that it's literally impossible in 2023 to card unless the victim is fucking retarded. I guess you could use an OTP bot to trick them into giving you the OTP but I'm sure nobody is gonna fall for that. People on here claim that you can just use socks 5 to do the transaction but I'm pretty sure that if you're using an IP adress or computer that are different from what the victim usually shop on then it automatically triggers OTP, even if you used a BIN that is rumored to be non-VBV.

I don't get it. Carding used to be WAY EASIER. More than 3 years ago all I had to do was get a card from fe-shop and I could literally make order go through on Ebay using Tor. Did cybersecurity increase that much ?

I understand that I have to make my own research and that I have to figure some things my own but I'm down 500$ and it's sad because I know there are a lot of people out there making bank out of this and they could help me tremendously if they just spent 10 minutes answering my questions precisely, but I'm always met with enigmatic answers or outdated information.

You probably don't owe me anything and it's foolish of me to expect altruism in an environment where we literally fuck over innocent people for monetary gain, but all I'm asking for is the last tips necessary for me to finally be a successful carder. I've progressed so much and learned so much. Not too along ago I managed to make an order but it got cancelled. It was this close. I do everything according to the book and my transactions ALWAYS get refused.
in stead of using usa cards try to use other countries i found it easy using EU or uk cards cuz the have non vbv some of the non vbv bins u see now are vbv mostly all cards are in the united states

bamboleido

Reaction score
in stead of using usa cards try to use other countries i found it easy using

in stead of using usa cards try to use other countries i found it easy using EU or uk cards cuz the have non vbv some of the non vbv bins u see now are vbv mostly all cards are in the united states
which do you use like proxy service? i tried two service but the location is far away from the real city, maybe this is the problem of my failures

Reaction score

Tap in let’s talk & fix yo issues tryna find people who really wanna make money.

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
Was tryna help yo broke ass for FREE. But now Smd. Keep gettin scammed bum
Never got scammed because I'm not retarded enough to fall for the 43934349th fucktard with barely any messages on the forum writing in ebonics and writing retarded shit like ''let's make some money'' ''tap in'' , you're a wannabe with 0 skills and your mom gets plowed on the daily please grab the nearest noose and hang yourself you pathethic waste of sperm

Reaction score
You mad asf lmaoooo nigga hungry, got scammed, now you broke & wrote a whole paragraph 😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️✌🏽

Reaction score
& nigga i jus made this account ofKourse im not gone have no skills dick head. Sound dumb asf

Reaction score
I got PROOF of everything nigga. Fyutb but keep gettin scammed bozo. Niggas was tryna look out for free dick head 😂🤦🏽‍♂️ tryna put your broke ass on

Reaction score
You hungry beggin niggas for sauce losin money 😂😂😂 & wipe ya mouth when yu done suckin my momma dick pussy

Shadoww

Reaction score
Tap in let’s talk & fix yo issues tryna find people who really wanna make money.
Bruh you a fraud... fuck tf off, ain't no way you'll be preying on people like so cos they desperate and wanna make money, you're on the wrong group nigga , beat it

Reaction score
I aint preyin on nobody & how tf ima Fraud if im willing too HELP FOR NO COST? dick head lol you broke to suck my dick

Reaction score
keep spending $500 on Briansclub goin broke 😂😭 tryna get krabs pieces aint never gone hit 💯 ima keep on stackin & mind my business do yo thing bozo

Reaction score
Keep spendin $500 on Briansclubs that shitty ass site 😂😂 bitch nigga yu gone stay broke ima keep eatin & stackin tho

Claudiaa

Reaction score
Hello first of all this forum is the only forum in clearnet which does not post any advertisement & has actually info about carding.Other forums are just filled with advertisements.
It is a free to register forum for everyone so scammers make account to scam people but they get instantly banned by the @admin whenever he comes online.
Shops which you see on forum are actual shops & legit too & forum does not make any money from it.
About outdated methods,forum was down for long time so no one could have posted new methods and the posts of 2021 are still informative & helpful.Obviously everything written wont work but it gives a good idea how you can still card in 2023.Posts about antifraud,cookies,logs etc. they are still relevent & nothing much has changed.
My crab rating in briansclub is 6crabs & i can say that briansclub is not the best shop in market (it was) but in 2023 it is not a good shop & especially for beginners as the CC prices are not cheap & they dont work everytime so it will disappoint you more.Sometimes i spend $100-200 for non refundable dead CCs.
Link of briansclub is briansclub.cm / bclub.cm
Other shop you can try which have US CCs in cheap kfcclub.cm & a good CC shop shalomninja.shop
has anyone else try kfcclub.cm or shalomninja.shop?