Was there ever a darkmarket backup?

Rainman

Reaction score
I still have the old SC and CP backups on my PC which by now is a piece of history in the carding scene.

Wanted to know if there was a similar backup for DM around or possible TG, can anybody tell me?

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
I am sure that there is a backup on this site....

Rainman

Reaction score
I tried searching and all that I found were the SC and CP backups that I already have. Where did you see the DM backup?

Mr.Tom

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
search on dm forums, dm is still up.

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
Darkmarket backup has never been put on public. I believe only admins had it? Also, if any hacker had hacked it before, he may have it.

Rainman

Reaction score
Darkmarket backup has never been put on public. I believe only admins had it? Also, if any hacker had hacked it before, he may have it.

It was not so much a "database" as in SQL tables. The CP and SC databases I am refering too are folders with the whole public forum indexed as a whole. All topics and all data you could see when you were registered. No fancy hashed passwords or acces to "hidden" sub forums.

I'm pretty sure somebody said he had this a half year ago but never spoke to him about it.

Apsu

Reaction score

Im pretty sure it was hacked and someone out there has it.

susine

Reaction score
anyone care to tell me what were the full links to SC,CP and TG ?
thanks. already know about DM.

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
There was a site... 2-3 years ago that had browseable archives of all of them but it went down. I can't even recall the name now.