walmart

makaveli25

DEER
Reaction score
Mean That is every Purchase for Egift card cancelled u know.whatever amounts is 100-200 nevermind I dont have success now with purchase for Egift card.

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you can card for gift card without any problem, if the dumps you are swiping are good it will work. as far as the card, the amount you swipe for is very low. many of my worker had left plastic behind, and nothing ever happened.. so i am sure nothing will happen.. next time just make sure you take all and leave nothing.

makaveli25

DEER
Reaction score
Since today is Sunday and Easter holiday I'll leave it to Monday or Tuesday but I'll try with smaller amounts to see how it behaves Walmart, because I always shoot the amount of $ 100-200

Data

Carder
Reaction score
just tell the nigga its a gift card damn gift cards dont have names on them so wtf bro?

dodirty

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Walmart is easy and hard...It is easy for experienced carders..Hard for newbies..

Just be sure that your comfortable and you should be ok...

Remember that when you card you must make yourself believe that the card is REALLY yours

and you will not let anyone take your card or say anything negative

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
lost 10 cards yesterday carding walmart! what a fuck is going on?

card issuer denied the charge

same msg for all 10 cards

Reaction score
walmart is the best make sure you look for the youngest dumbest first i went and just get $25 applebees gift card approve the girl `looked disabled with braces and big teeth so i said to her do you have any ihop giftccard she said check down so i go and come back with 4 dennys gift 10 applebees gift 5 tmobile and
$200 worth other shit and ps3 and all approve and she never looked at card or receipt lol then i went back to same idiot and got more shit

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
walmart is the best make sure you look for the youngest dumbest first i went and just get $25 applebees gift card approve the girl `looked disabled with braces and big teeth so i said to her do you have any ihop giftccard she said check down so i go and come back with 4 dennys gift 10 applebees gift 5 tmobile and
$200 worth other shit and ps3 and all approve and she never looked at card or receipt lol then i went back to same idiot and got more shit

Nice!, Card some minutes for your Tmobile phone like thats not a paper trail back to you.

Walmart is super easy to card giftcards but every once in a while you get a smart cashier so be careful! I fought off a LP employee last week LOL Ironicly i card them with theyre own walmart moneycards that I snatch off their shelves. :D

makaveli25

DEER
Reaction score
K I want to hear Some News From You peoples..Seems Like Ordering E Gift cards From walmart is not more Easy Like Earlier,I can Got only 100$ Withour any problem.
Sombody Doing higher Value of egift cards
???

jreynolds317

Reaction score
it was firs time and plastic i used said $25 on corner and she saw that . i purchased a 50 dollar gift card.

Even still, could've bsed and made up an excuse like "yeah it says $25, but that's just the initial load amount, my aunt loads more onto it for me once a week"

thinking of something simple like that, could save your ass.