Voice changing software

Porter

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
What is the best software for voice changing? I used AV voice changer diamond to change my voice over Skype, but couldn't get my voice to sound legit.How can I get my voice to sound legit when it's spoofed and what programs are best for this.

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
What is the best software for voice changing? I used AV voice changer diamond to change my voice over Skype, but couldn't get my voice to sound legit.How can I get my voice to sound legit when it's spoofed and what programs are best for this.

clownfish is good; both man and woman voices...sounds very legit, used it to call a bank and the bank bought it (used female voice)

GlassMan

Reaction score
clownfish is good; both man and woman voices...sounds very legit, used it to call a bank and the bank bought it (used female voice)

Thanks I will try it,

Anybody know any paid voice changers? Or the best?

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Changing the voice on the recording
If, for any reason, you decide to change your voice on a sound recording, then you can use the following online service voicechanger.io.

1. Follow the link (http://voicechanger.io/) and select "Upload audio" to upload the finished audio file;
2. After loading, in the window that opens, select the sound we need;
3. We are waiting for about a minute while the system processes the voice;
4. We listen to the finished recording;
5. Click on the three vertical dots to the right of the recording and select "Download" to download the audio to the device;
6. Congratulations, you are great!

Also, the service provides the ability to voice text and allows you to use a microphone directly on the site to record.