vmadumps's shop DB leaked.

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
removed, as I dont want to disturbe any business.

Last edited:

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
I posted some advice to him into his selling thread... All data was stolen [!]

Idul

Carder
Reaction score
Better leaked then using behind the back stuff sold in shop. This way there is still a chance for people with cash there to recover.

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
There is no reason to create panic. Attack was on 19 march, was discovered and stopped in few hours. Some clients may remember that dumps where not adding to their cart (probably adding to xylibox's cart :p )
Vulnerability was patched , dumps leaked from shop where removed, and a fresh update was just made today.
I was not lying, that was my support and he was unaware about the situation at that time.
So..at the end...clients still have money in their accounts, and they can buy fresh dumps from shop.

In my opinion xylibox is probably a white hat, or a "hacker-for-fun" using his blog to brag about his works, instead of being a "honest" worker like the rest of us. :)
As you can see on his blog vmadumps is just one of the tens of shops(he says) he hacked.

conclusion: If you're not in this game for the money, why risk ending up in jail? There are better things to do for fun: watch anime, stay on facebook...etc.

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
vmadumps has hack attempts every day(last one was 2 hours ago, and was a major ddos, probably a gift from my competition).
The important thing is how fast and how i deal with them, so the losses are minimal.
I'm more concerned about xylibox. I found that he's a experienced white hat vigilante who's working for a french company. He's presence on this forum might be dangerous for anyone on c.pro.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Xylibox has his presence in every carding "enterprise".

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
Claus is right his dumps from fresh base I bought 10 pcs

tried 3 so far
3/3 hit, if shop was compromised valid rate would be ridiculously low ...

F the haters ...

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Well these is Xylibox ICQ: 395-802

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:49 PM ----------

And I feel like online shops need to be more safe with their security cause if that guy can do it then the FBI can easily do it!