virgin dumps from .vitrum

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

PANTHER AND ADMINS SCAM EVERYONE ON THIS SITE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
paid to 13.09.11

pfeyhoa

Reaction score
I buy 2 dumps. All decline. I ask for replacement from partner. He doesn't answer all day and then gone away. I am waiting for replacement. Will see

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello! Does anyone buy from this seller?

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
answer me on icq bro

poorsalary09

Reaction score
yo i got stuff from this guy and all dead and now im waiting for replace no answer for 3 days now i think hes a ripper

Ninja

Reaction score
Good begining.
:D

awasthi

Carder
Reaction score
very funny ninja may b bad luck

doughboy

Reaction score
edit

Last edited:

cybercashflow

Reaction score
vitrum i hear alot of bad things about your biz

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:27 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:26 AM ----------

no offense...juss the word threw the web popz

gucci007

Reaction score
bought from a couple months ago: shitty dumps with hold callk and dont replace, found always reasons to not refund, lol even if i told him 2 min after i bought dump that is hold on chcker never replace dont waste ur money on him

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
bought from him 5 eu 201 , 2 were dead , waiting for replace for over 48 hrs now , i hope he sends me my replace ... will update here soon

PS: i also bought from his partener , waiting for order will update on that too once i get it...

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
3 days and still no replace ... also over 24 hrs and still no order from his partener ...
hope it will get fixed soon.. will update once i get any news

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
last time i dealt with .vitrium was when he was on cz he was then one of the best vendor there then,with all this negative feedback,something beyond his control maybe the reason for his recent bad service and stuffs.but again i say way back then he was a vendor of high integrity i pray and hope he get his shit together very soon.
happy carding and good luck to all carder.

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
finnaly got the replace after like a few days of waiting , the order i made from his partner i got 4 pcs from the 6 i ordered not the bins i wanted he said " problems with partner " the 4 he gave me all dead , waiting for replace + the rest of 2 from order, will post here once i get them.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
This guy is amazing with my guarantee!! i purchased him plenty all works Approximatively, from 70 dumps only 12 didnt work the others are perfect he had recently big reputation in several forums this seller is (Y)! his icq 632291300