Veyron Dumps: Low prices/Large Bases/Hacked 1st hands dumps!

TomyD

Reaction score
Well all I can say very good comunnication unfortunantly the bins I wanted he did not have I will take couple of random one's just to check tomorrow and will post update but comunnication was good :)

cj7

Reaction score
Bought a couple today to test. Service was polite and fast. will post results soon . ty

dman3000

Carder
Reaction score
Just used my test order , had about 85 percent valid, so id recommed tryin this guy will place new order tommrrow to see if validity holds out

Last edited:

Vadim-123

Reaction score
Good seller. Good contact, communication. Of 50 pcs all have worked and all valid. Recommended. Great vendor.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
ORDER HIM 100 PCZ WILL POST RESULTS SOON

abba

Professional
Reaction score
well today i bought a test order and the results were good and i am impressed with this first order and i hope future orders are just as good... i recommend this seller at this moment and hope he don't turn ripper ,no disrespect veyron to you but alot of that is going around lately i hope u stay true to the game and i will be doing biz again , AND THIS IS A TRUE FEED BACK !!!!!!!!

bosshog031

Carder
Reaction score
OKOKOKOK Sorry for the delay, been busy! I bought 6 Dumps as atest and 3 Worked for a Decent amount which isnt his fault, I tripled my $$$ off of the three that did work. So will buy a larger order soon! He's good enough to buy from to everyone who was concerned.
Lol... Good enough to buy from ? What duz that mean

cj7

Reaction score
Bought a couple today to test. Service was polite and fast. will post results soon . ty

Vendor offered replacement even thou it was like 36 hrs later. Service is good and communication A+++ Will post results later

Last edited:

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
placed order waitting to recive it
will post results soon

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
same here made order, will inform results later today

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
So I made my order, got 20 pieces. 5were invalid still have to contact him about that. But when I got into the others, I was happy. Stuff was working good. I was skeptical about trying new vendors since NJ ripped me, but I must say this is my new go to vendor. So far so good, will contact about my invalid ones and continue to make orders. I reccomend atleast trying this vendor.

MEDICAL

DEER
Reaction score
THIS seller say : MIN ORDER 100 LR and new price CLASICC 20 LR ?????????????????????