Verizon carding method

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
REQUIREMENTS:
✦ VALID DEBIT FULLZ (BINS: 552176, 529113, 545950)
✦ DL & BILL OR VERIFICATION
✦ TEXTNOW BURNER NUMBER (https://userupload.net/3tuv4ii5w08i)
✦ ADDRESS (DROP)

1️⃣ Go over to verizon.com and browse around a little on the site like a regular customer would.

2️⃣ Search "Iphone XS Max" for example, 11 Pro Max’s go for the highest as of right now, but iPhone XS Max’s got next morning shipping, Pro Max’s don’t yet

3️⃣ Click on the phone you
want

Go for highest GBs (512)

Go for best selling color (Gold or Green)

Click "Shipping"

DECLINE DEVICE PROTECTION

"New Number" - Yes

Add-ons - No

Plan - Choose whatever plan
Once in cart, you could either add another line or just keep 1, how ever many you want it’s all up to you.. usually do 2

4️⃣ Secure Checkout > Enter Fullz Name & for email use one you’ve made and have access to, for phone # use text now number. > Credit Check: Enter all fullz details, F&L Name, DOB, SSN, FOR ADDRESS USE THE ONE YOU ARE GOING TO USE FOR PHONES TO GET SHIPPED TO > Run credit Check, If approved you will be asked to fax 2 documents to the fax provided, A DL & Utility bill

5️⃣ Get the documents made
FOR DL OR ID: USE ALL FULLZ DETAILS BUT ADDRESS. THE ADDRESS ON DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE YOUR DROP, DL NUMBER OR PICTURE DOSENT MATTER. Once you have them made go over to FaxZero.com it’s a free online fax service, put your documents on there, for sender use fullz name, for receiver name put "Verizon" and for the Fax use the one provided from verizon site that they gave you, for the subject part put the application they gave you u also

Wait 30mins.

6️⃣ Call verizon and change your voice as if you were the fullz holder & tell them that you recently submitted documents for credit check & you wanted to see if it was confirmed..They will ask for your name, last 4 of SSN and the application number, give it to them. They will tell you whether or not you were approved, if approved kindly follow their instructions and then hang up.

7️⃣ Go back to verizon.com
do the first few steps all over again until you get to credit check again, run the credit check again & this time it will give you the amount you need to pay down (For 2 phones it’s usually $209) then proceed to next page, it will ask you numbers for the phones, put new numbers on all, then proceed to shipping part, click "NEXT DAY BY 10:30am" IN ORDER TO GET THEM NEXT MORNING, YOU MUST DO THIS ALL BEFORE 11pm proceed to the payment part, enter card details, AGREE to all the contracts & then click Next, click place order, once done you will receive a confirmation email first, about 10mins later you will receive FedEX tracking.

Last edited:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
VERIZON.

Method is long but very profitable.

Its my old method but still working just that you need to apply tricks to make it 100% good.

What do you need?

Fullz at least 650 score with no recent inquires.
Update! (Use master card ONLY not the VISA) One Vanilla card loaded with upfront taxes. (depending on state – around 150 to 200 for 2 Iphones).
Annual credit reports.

Vehicle information (Geico or Progressice quote) Or facebook youll be suprise how many car info’s Ive gotten from fb.
Relatives info – Mom, dad, sister,brother husband (DOB and Age) if it apply any out of state relatives.
Zillow drop – Any house thats vacant with easy access to doorstep. (Dont be a pussy its easier than it seems.

Use Textnow for number and ALWAYS use gmail or business domain.

Use burner laptop or tablet change pc or device name to subjects name. When applying go in thorugh a blog about verizon. Google best phones plans and find a verizon link on site.

Spend time on site and browse around check out phones and plans like a smart consumer lol.

Once your ready go to smartphones tab and click view all if it doesnt show all phones.

Now this step differs depending on Fullz. If your fullz is less than 700, above all the phones select New Customer.

If score is +700 dont run pre approval Continue to checkout.

When you apply place text now number and Zillow address.

If fullz and ip is good you will be prompted with You qualify to buy any phone zero down.

Browse around a little more. Got to iphones or desired phone and proceed checkout. Usually I do orders of 2 iphone x sometimes 256 both and I alternate between colors and gigs.

For shipping Always select next day by 10:30 AM

If fullz is weak or person had a fraud alert on their credit in the past they will sometimes ask security questions. If failed you will have to send ID and recnt Utility it can be a scan pdf.

Also it might prompt you to call a 1800 number. Most of the time its to do the questions on a automated system through the phone.

Question consist of:
Previously employer
Mortgage or car payment
people associated with and ect.
Although sometimes you might find that all questions a fud

Usually question are not the case when you have solid fullz. Contact me for a good fullz with good score.

On payment information use Paypal checkout. Open a new paypal account from the verizon checkout. You dont have to verify the paypal. Add the onevanilla and proceed to checkout.

I use to be able to use one vanilla directly as payment but Verizon blocked those bins lol I gues a abused it too much.

When comes time to signing look at the contracts select different number for devices and be that smart consumer lol.

Finally just check out and you received a confirmation email.

Within 2 hours almost exact you’ll get the verizon verify your order call the fraud department number.

Best times to call are morning when they are busy or weekends.

Beginning of the call they will ask: They dont ask all but a combination of the following.

Name
Order # and location #
SSN
DOB and AGE
Address
Number
Email address

You should have all this info and more handy.

They will place you on a 2 minute hold and will comeback to either asked if you have moved and say yes in the last 2 months. They will ask you for the previous address or 2.

If not they will comeback and tell you that they need to ask you some verification questions.

Question consist of:
Cars (Color, Model, Year)
Height-Guess by pics on FB lol
Employers
Mortgage/Car Payment
Family as stated above
College and mascot
Old addresses and towns lived at.

If you answer all right your order will be released.

If you get 3 out of 5 they might let you do a second round of multiple choice or open ended questions.

Open ended questions are:
DOB
THEY WILL SAY A DOB FROM AN IMMEDIATE RELATIVE YOU HAVE TO SAY WHO IT IS.

If you pass Order will be released.

As for pickup the night before leave a fedex authorized signature form on the door (make sure its correctly filled).

I told y'all this shit is long and very profitable.

Make good use of it.

Don't sit there idle wasting for me to pressure you to make good use of it.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
What’s up my fellow fraudsters. I’ve learned some things that have made me a very good sum of money in the last few months. This method, in a way, relates to the Verizon method that I posted a few months back. I’ve actually posted several working methods on Verizon and got all good feedback overtime. Assume I was reported by a group losers who weren’t bright enough to understand my methods. But regardless, I’ve made a new account and I plan to be just as active on this one. In this specific tutorial I will teach you how to combine method, which when put together create one very profitable method of its own.

VERIZON

What you’ll need:

US Fullz, 650+ credit score
At least $120 out of pocket for down payment on phones (2 phones, amount varies) must be loaded onto a prepaid card
Fake ID matching fullz profile (physical)

Step 1. Buy a fullz from your preferred fullz site/ vendor. If you don’t know where to get good fullz I can provide them for $50. They must come with security questions and all as you are going to need them.

Step 2. Create an email for the fullz that you’ve made. Sign up for a new account on Verizons website using that email and your fullz information. Run the SSN through Verizon’s website during the sign up process to check the credit. Make sure that the fullz qualifies for monthly financing. Each phone will cost about $50-75 per phone depending on what phone you get. So however many phones you get, you’re going to have to pay the down payment on each phone.

Step 3. Get a fake ID in the fullz account name. Make the picture match the general age of the person. There are plenty of ways to obtain fake IDs, but I need to stress that these need to be PHYSICAL IDs. Them being physical will make more sense later on. If we were ONLY getting phones in this method, you’d only need a SCAN of the ID to get the phones shipped, but in this case, we will need a physical ID down the road, but it’s worth the investment. There are plenty of site that sell fake IDs but you can get them directly from me if you prefer. They cost $65 and usually ship in 2-3 business days.

Step 4. On Verizon’s website, AFTER you’ve made your account, look up the desired phones you want and add them to your cart. It is completely up to you regarding what kind of phone and what data capacity you want and how many phones you get. Just keep in mind the up front cost.

Step 5. Checkout. Have your prepaid card ready with the money you have on it to pay for the up front cost. Also, make sure the address on the ID and the billing/ shipping address match. So with that being said, make sure you’ve put your drop address as the address on your ID. You will get a confirmation page and they will also send you a confirmation email to the email address that you’ve created.

Step 6. They will send you another email about 12 hours later, asking you to send a picture of the front and back of your ID. This is where the fake ID comes into play, obviously. Send them a clear picture of the front and back of your ID. Within 24 hours you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email and your phones will be sent to the drop that you provided.

Now, once you get the phones you aren’t going to keep them in the boxes. Your going to use each one to make a new cashapp. With that cashapp we can make $500-$1000 per cashapp account. Breaking the seal might decrease the value by 1 or $200, but the amount of money that we make by using the phone outweighs the con.