VERIFYING CRYPTO.COM

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
How can I verify crypto.com account. All docs are ready but I can't verify?

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Account Verification Crypto.com Exchange
To verify your Crypto.com Exchange account, please provide us with more information for our KYC compliance.

1. Visit crypto.com/exchange and click the Log In button (upper right-hand corner)
2. Navigate to your Profile (upper right-hand corner)
3. Under Account, you will see the option to upgrade your account
4. The verification process requires three steps:

Step 1: Personal Info
Enter your legal first and last name. The name entered must match your name on ID.

Step 2: ID Verification
A. Select the issuing country of your ID
B. Select they type of ID you will be using to verify yourself*
C. Follow the on-screen instructions

*Note: In the majority of cases, the best document to use is your passport. If you do not have a passport, a National ID or a Driving License will usually suffice.

Step 3: Selfie
Take a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with "Crypto.com" and the date handwritten on it. Please review the on-screen instructions for the exact details.
5. When ready, click Complete Submission
6. A confirmation page will show that your documents and selfie have been successfully submitted
7. In your Profile, you will be able to check your verification status

How long does crypto com takes to verify?
Description: Your submitted application is pending our team's review. This is a case-by-case process and may take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of business days, depending on many factors (e.g. your country of application, nationality, quality of the pictures, etc.).

Do you have to verify crypto com?
Thus, we need to collect necessary information in order to allow our users to transact on the Crypto.com Exchange. Once you've been verified at the Starter or Advanced level, you will not be required to enter your personal information again when transacting with your account.

What is a crypto com verification code?
Crypto.com is using a Time-based One-time Password (TOTP) for Two-Factor Authentication, it involves generating a temporary, unique one-time 6-digit code that only works for 30 seconds. To perform any actions that will affect your assets, you will need to enter this code besides the common password.

Why did I get a crypto verification code?
If you were not expecting to receive a device confirmation email, this means that someone was able to use your password and 2-step verification code to begin signing in to your Coinbase account.

What is KYC verification Crypto?
KYC (Know Your Customer), refers to the verification process that customers to go through in order to: Verify their identity and link it to a cryptocurrency wallet. Get a better understanding of the potential customer's activities and determine whether or not these are of legal nature.

Why is my bitcoin verification taking so long?
I think the biggest issue is their lack of a customer service phone number you can call. Verification is also required to complete the process and this can take a few days and sometimes, even weeks. The ACH bank transfer system typically takes 3-5 business days to complete after initiating a purchase.

Can I buy crypto on Crypto com without verification?
Yes, you can buy Bitcoin without verifying your identity. There are two ways: decentralized exchanges and Bitcoin ATMs.

Does Crypto com ask for SSN?
Every cryptocurrency platform operating in the United States will ask for your SSN if you're a U.S. citizen or resident.

Does Paypal work with Crypto com?
PayPal is no exception. Recently, PayPal announced that its U.S. users can now use cryptocurrencies to make payments. This new feature is named Checkout with Crypto.

Buy, sell, and hold crypto with PayPal.
Purchase or sale amountFee
$100.01 to $200.002.00%
$200.01 to $1,000.001.80%
$1,001+1.50%

All About: KYC verification
During the registration process, we'll need you to provide us with your:
  • Full legal name
  • Picture of government-issued ID*
  • Selfie

Please note:
Account opening is exclusively through the Crypto.com app therefore please don’t send us the required information by email or through the in-app chat.
*In the majority of the cases, the best document to use is your passport. If you don’t have a passport, a National ID or a Driving License will usually suffice.
(US citizens and residents, however, are required to submit their state issued driver's license or ID).

Status After Submission
Verification Pending
Description: Your application is pending our team's review
This is a case-by-case process and may take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of business days, depending on many factors (e.g. your country of application, nationality, quality of the pictures, etc.)
If your status does not change within 3 business days, please contact Support through the in-app chat (Contact Support). You may be asked to provide us with additional information.
Please be mindful of our instructions and never send us any personal information we did not request (including pictures, scans, PDFs, etc.)

Verification Incomplete
Description: An issue occurred with one or more of the above-listed elements in your application and we need you to repeat the process
  • Tap "Resubmit" and follow the ID/selfie submission process again. If it happens 2-3 times and you’re not receiving any communication from us, please use the in-app chat to find out more about the issue.

Your Verification is Approved
Description: Your verification is complete and you can proceed to-

FAQ:

Why do you need this information?
Compliance is one of our core competence areas.

What happens with my personal data?
Please refer to our Privacy Notice

The app won't scan my ID or take my selfie?
Please try the manual upload feature if you have been unsuccessful in scanning your document and/or selfie on your initial attempt.

image.png

The following steps will help you to go through the verification process faster:
  1. Full Legal Name: Make sure that the name you type is the same as the one on the document you provide. If the document uses abbreviations or initials, please use your full names instead. Make sure there are no spelling mistakes
  2. Take a Good ID Picture: Take the picture of the ID in a well-lit environment. Make sure all four corners of the document are visible and there are no reflections (if your phone’s flashlight is on, be sure to switch it off). Clean the lens, hold the phone steady, position the camera in a way that the picture frame touches the edges of the document – once it does, the picture will be taken automatically. After the picture has been captured, make sure that the information on it is legible. If you’re not sure of the quality, retake the picture before submitting.
  3. Take a Good Selfie Picture: When taking the selfie, hold the camera steady and follow the green dot with your eyes (this process uses video and photo camera), without turning your head. Try to remain still as much as possible – it won’t take long!

Where can I order documents for verification?
Verification documents can be ordered from trusted document preparation services. These services are also called "document rendering".

How do I get my money from Crypto?
To make a withdrawal:
  1. Tap the TRANSFER button on the app's home screen.
  2. Tap WITHDRAW.
  3. Select CRYPTO.
  4. Select External Wallet.
  5. Locate the whitelisted withdrawal address and tap Withdraw.
  6. Enter the amount and tap Withdraw.

Please, do not forget that you can buy cryptocurrency without verifying the KYC, but at the same time you will be limited in the possible limit, which you can find out on the official website.

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
Account Verification Crypto.com Exchange
To verify your Crypto.com Exchange account, please provide us with more information for our KYC compliance.

1. Visit crypto.com/exchange and click the Log In button (upper right-hand corner)
2. Navigate to your Profile (upper right-hand corner)
3. Under Account, you will see the option to upgrade your account
4. The verification process requires three steps:

Step 1: Personal Info
Enter your legal first and last name. The name entered must match your name on ID.

Step 2: ID Verification
A. Select the issuing country of your ID
B. Select they type of ID you will be using to verify yourself*
C. Follow the on-screen instructions

*Note: In the majority of cases, the best document to use is your passport. If you do not have a passport, a National ID or a Driving License will usually suffice.

Step 3: Selfie
Take a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with "Crypto.com" and the date handwritten on it. Please review the on-screen instructions for the exact details.
5. When ready, click Complete Submission
6. A confirmation page will show that your documents and selfie have been successfully submitted
7. In your Profile, you will be able to check your verification status

How long does crypto com takes to verify?
Description: Your submitted application is pending our team's review. This is a case-by-case process and may take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of business days, depending on many factors (e.g. your country of application, nationality, quality of the pictures, etc.).

Do you have to verify crypto com?
Thus, we need to collect necessary information in order to allow our users to transact on the Crypto.com Exchange. Once you've been verified at the Starter or Advanced level, you will not be required to enter your personal information again when transacting with your account.

What is a crypto com verification code?
Crypto.com is using a Time-based One-time Password (TOTP) for Two-Factor Authentication, it involves generating a temporary, unique one-time 6-digit code that only works for 30 seconds. To perform any actions that will affect your assets, you will need to enter this code besides the common password.

Why did I get a crypto verification code?
If you were not expecting to receive a device confirmation email, this means that someone was able to use your password and 2-step verification code to begin signing in to your Coinbase account.

What is KYC verification Crypto?
KYC (Know Your Customer), refers to the verification process that customers to go through in order to: Verify their identity and link it to a cryptocurrency wallet. Get a better understanding of the potential customer's activities and determine whether or not these are of legal nature.

Why is my bitcoin verification taking so long?
I think the biggest issue is their lack of a customer service phone number you can call. Verification is also required to complete the process and this can take a few days and sometimes, even weeks. The ACH bank transfer system typically takes 3-5 business days to complete after initiating a purchase.

Can I buy crypto on Crypto com without verification?
Yes, you can buy Bitcoin without verifying your identity. There are two ways: decentralized exchanges and Bitcoin ATMs.

Does Crypto com ask for SSN?
Every cryptocurrency platform operating in the United States will ask for your SSN if you're a U.S. citizen or resident.

Does Paypal work with Crypto com?
PayPal is no exception. Recently, PayPal announced that its U.S. users can now use cryptocurrencies to make payments. This new feature is named Checkout with Crypto.

Buy, sell, and hold crypto with PayPal.
Purchase or sale amountFee
$100.01 to $200.002.00%
$200.01 to $1,000.001.80%
$1,001+1.50%

All About: KYC verification
During the registration process, we'll need you to provide us with your:
  • Full legal name
  • Picture of government-issued ID*
  • Selfie

Please note:
Account opening is exclusively through the Crypto.com app therefore please don’t send us the required information by email or through the in-app chat.
*In the majority of the cases, the best document to use is your passport. If you don’t have a passport, a National ID or a Driving License will usually suffice.
(US citizens and residents, however, are required to submit their state issued driver's license or ID).

Status After Submission
Verification Pending

Description: Your application is pending our team's review
This is a case-by-case process and may take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of business days, depending on many factors (e.g. your country of application, nationality, quality of the pictures, etc.)
If your status does not change within 3 business days, please contact Support through the in-app chat (Contact Support). You may be asked to provide us with additional information.
Please be mindful of our instructions and never send us any personal information we did not request (including pictures, scans, PDFs, etc.)

Verification Incomplete
Description: An issue occurred with one or more of the above-listed elements in your application and we need you to repeat the process
  • Tap "Resubmit" and follow the ID/selfie submission process again. If it happens 2-3 times and you’re not receiving any communication from us, please use the in-app chat to find out more about the issue.

Your Verification is Approved
Description: Your verification is complete and you can proceed to-

FAQ:

Why do you need this information?

Compliance is one of our core competence areas.

What happens with my personal data?
Please refer to our Privacy Notice

The app won't scan my ID or take my selfie?
Please try the manual upload feature if you have been unsuccessful in scanning your document and/or selfie on your initial attempt.

image.png

The following steps will help you to go through the verification process faster:
  1. Full Legal Name: Make sure that the name you type is the same as the one on the document you provide. If the document uses abbreviations or initials, please use your full names instead. Make sure there are no spelling mistakes
  2. Take a Good ID Picture: Take the picture of the ID in a well-lit environment. Make sure all four corners of the document are visible and there are no reflections (if your phone’s flashlight is on, be sure to switch it off). Clean the lens, hold the phone steady, position the camera in a way that the picture frame touches the edges of the document – once it does, the picture will be taken automatically. After the picture has been captured, make sure that the information on it is legible. If you’re not sure of the quality, retake the picture before submitting.
  3. Take a Good Selfie Picture: When taking the selfie, hold the camera steady and follow the green dot with your eyes (this process uses video and photo camera), without turning your head. Try to remain still as much as possible – it won’t take long!

Where can I order documents for verification?
Verification documents can be ordered from trusted document preparation services. These services are also called "document rendering".

How do I get my money from Crypto?
To make a withdrawal:
  1. Tap the TRANSFER button on the app's home screen.
  2. Tap WITHDRAW.
  3. Select CRYPTO.
  4. Select External Wallet.
  5. Locate the whitelisted withdrawal address and tap Withdraw.
  6. Enter the amount and tap Withdraw.

Please, do not forget that you can buy cryptocurrency without verifying the KYC, but at the same time you will be limited in the possible limit, which you can find out on the official website.
Do I need to print the selfie pic and the driving license?