VERIFONE SOFTWARE OR POS OFFLINE

:::

Carder
Reaction score
you guys are all fuckin clowns. reussit 2.5k really? you fucking joke. some of you guys area really hungry. 2.5k u might as well post for free. anyone interested in 810 model message me.

Last edited:

reussite72

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro shut the fuck up , if u have nothing to say then fuck off u only got 2+ of rep and talk ?

if im a joke what are you ?

now delete ur post U ARE FLOODING MY THREAD I WILL REPORT U

nicemr

Carder
Reaction score
Offline POS is quiet cool,......
But here we already able to make the POS "offline" until it's settlement. so the bank wont reconized any ammount of transaction and the time of transaction. Only the total Of Settlement that come out to the BANK....

Did you able to do that??? Cause the "Man" that can do that is already go to "Scholl" if you know what i mean....

:):)

akash.biz007

Reaction score
Hi ,

i am selling the verifone software with full support for 2.5k.

U can pay either LR OR WU.

this software allows you to make any verifone pos into an offline.

VX670 terminals supported

OR

U can just buy any of those pos offline :

VX670 terminals supported for 1.7 k plus shipping + full support.

ESCROW IS WELCOME

AND DONT WORRY EVERYONE MY INTENTION IS TO GET VERIFIED SOON :D

here my icq 635292997

sorry to jump into ur topic, i have few question to ask, i do have my vx670 wireless and vx510 non wireless, but so far i know ther is lots of offline software outther such as , i used to have earlier vx670 , its not hyperterminal download, its offline vx downloads , such as download from the printing receipt , but problem i had on that after certain swipes, the download wont come its freezes, but i got a new software from differnt programmer, this one is hyperterminal download and same things has tips option and address changing everything works fine but problem i have is ( most likly every month or two when u download batch its says error 8 something like that then i had to put AUTHKEY AND VARIABLE which i gets from programmer then i updates, is that a bug or its trial version or the programmer wants me to come to him again and again ? and my vx670 when u swipe a chip card its doesnt reconize its chip 201 or 101 , but i know other vx670 ther offiline reconize if its chip once u swipe it will ask to insert the chip, and also u can change languages ? is ur offline reconize chip and language changing ? can u able to clear my question