verifone offline skimmers

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
It's weird cause i see kr0n1k selling on others forum...
Why did he stop here ?

shakhashiro

RIPPER
Reaction score
because of domination of other sellers, Alkatron and kron1k guess had war in this business they are both professionals and good, but also others small ones got into busines and ruined it

Showmann

Carder
Reaction score
can you both vouch for him? Im still waiting for him to go back online

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
can you both vouch for him? Im still waiting for him to go back online

I personally VOUCH for him , if you really make deal with him dont need to worry , im so confident about him that i will personally refund you if something happend about your "deal"

kr0n1k

RIPPER
Reaction score
Goodbye folks

Last edited:

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
A++++++++++++ Communication, fast delivery and the machine cant get better menus!!

Paid him 300 LR and after 3 months finished the rest of the payment, all payments were honored by him.

Thanks kr0n1k

reussite72

RIPPER
Reaction score
VOUCH FOR HIM TOO JUST THAT IM WAITING HIM TO ANSWER TO ARRANGE SOMETHING HE FORGOT TO GIVE ME

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Its been a month and KR0N1K still refuses to honor his deal with me. Tells me hes shipping it out today, and disappears. Conveniently enough he'll ignore on ICQ but be online on the forum....

He was once a good businessman, now that his service is down, he clearly doesnt give a shit about his customers anymore.

nougatdor

Reaction score
I ordered a unit through him. It arrived a day after promised which is very good in my opinion. I am just waiting for him to get online so I can get the boot up code and once I verify it works I will be paying for it in exchange for the admin panel passwords.
Will post after deal is done.
Thanks.