Verified Services Category

Bistcod101

Carder
Reaction score
Hello Professionals
I am dealing with a couple of members you have listed on your "verified services category" section and I have insisted we use www.escrow.com, but they won't accept to use it and claim they already have reputation, even this platform and other platforms approved/"verified" them.

Is it advisable to transact a deal with any of your verified members without using "www.escrow.com"?

Thank you Professionals.

Friend

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
If they refuse a transaction through Escrow Service, write about it in their advertising subject line and refuse to buy anything from them.

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Hello Professionals
I am dealing with a couple of members you have listed on your "verified services category" section and I have insisted we use www.escrow.com, but they won't accept to use it and claim they already have reputation, even this platform and other platforms approved/"verified" them.

Is it advisable to transact a deal with any of your verified members without using "www.escrow.com"?

Thank you Professionals.
and let us all know about it so we can avoid them as well. You'd be doing everyone a favor.

legado

Reaction score
Hello Professionals

Thank you Professionals.

I wouldn’t go for that. It just shows there’s another intention behind it. I’m trying to find a way to work together or pay for services, but sometimes people forget the code between those of us in the same boat. I’m not looking to be a victim, though I’ve already been one…
I’m just a seller with a store who wants to get products at better prices and share the profits. I can sell electronic products bought using carding method and turn them into cash in a few weeks. The idea would be to buy between $20K to $35K per month initially, but it seems like they’re only interested in taking a few hundred dollars from me, and that's it.
I hope you don’t lose too much money in your search. Good luck

Bistcod101

Carder
Reaction score
I wouldn’t go for that. It just shows there’s another intention behind it. I’m trying to find a way to work together or pay for services, but sometimes people forget the code between those of us in the same boat. I’m not looking to be a victim, though I’ve already been one…
I’m just a seller with a store who wants to get products at better prices and share the profits. I can sell electronic products bought using carding method and turn them into cash in a few weeks. The idea would be to buy between $20K to $35K per month initially, but it seems like they’re only interested in taking a few hundred dollars from me, and that's it.
I hope you don’t lose too much money in your search. Good luck
Thank you for the feedback.

Mac8503

Carder
Reaction score
Hello.
If they refuse a transaction through Escrow Service, write about it in their advertising subject line and refuse to buy anything from them.
What is a good escrow service to use? Can anybody make a recommendation?