VAULT MARKET: FRESH DUMP's SHOP

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
TM u most take me for a joke then .. i dont buy on a low scale i want to talk biz with u so we can understand each other properly u put ur ic here for a reason right?
hit me up

TM

Professional
Reaction score
bill007, ok, i delete it from here. Now i havn't regularry support, my appologize.

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
lol but i still want us to have a quick chat or u have a support dat can answer my Q?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:11 PM ----------

i just funded too but its not showing in acct dis is y i need someone to talk to instantly

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:17 PM ----------

everything good even got bonus too will be back with results

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
bro i chek out and it not showing me anything .listen we need instant support this PM or ticket system not working.... make no sences have a shop if there is no one to talk to .... And i think im speakinf for all

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
no support by icq,i want to add money in the shop and the funding is not working.
i want to buy some cc's

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
I had the same problem today they never seem to answer ICQ...But I got to hand it to them, put in a ticket and they respond immediately almost and they funded a little extra for my inconvience..
Proof:
Date Subject Action
Yesterday, 19:51 Answer
Yesterday, 19:48 Answer
Yesterday, 19:40 Answer
Subject: Answer

Text: One ,moment , but you send not 240 dollars , we have 250 =)

TM

Professional
Reaction score
FOR ALL: NOW FUNDING HAVE AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE.

NOW WORK ALL MIRRORS:

V-MARKET.ORG
V-MARKET.INFO
V-MARKET.NAME

WELCOME ;)

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
TM we need an instant support i funded my acct almost 24 hr ago had a little problem with fund but u fix ..now when i add dumps to cart and chek out i dont get no dumps after i click BUY i sent 3 tickets no reply i funded for canadian dumps if u not have i will need my $$$ cuz i miss informing us

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:48 AM ----------

i still can make any purchase anything with my balance on shop still give me and empty order page with no dumps but my balance is the same .............SITE IS NOT LOOKING GOOD!!

TM

Professional
Reaction score
bill007, support tried help u whith your stranght problems. More than 900 buyers come every day in shop and nobody have problems same u. If u will flood in top whith negativ i remove u from shop, thats my last reply.

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
listen u can remove me from shop if u want to its ur call. i did not say anything bad nor did i lie ur support just tried to help me matter of fact i had to put my order in ticket with my Id&pw so they can get my order for me.

NOTE:: got my order will be bck with results soon

Last edited:

blackjack

DEER
Reaction score
today morning i bought 2 dumps,venezulea 101,and i checeked and it was approval,when i try to buy in shop,i tried to swipe 250$ and it was decline both dumps on same amount.how is that possible?can i get a replacement

TM

Professional
Reaction score
blackjack, you must know that EU/WORLD dumps don't like USA checkers. If u want do good work u can buy without pre-check, and it will good. If some don't work - u can refud it, beacouse u buy withot check. Try to search credit, maybe that 2 card was debit and no have money, but i think that it's check. U check it in USA, than tre charge money in another place, antifroud lock it.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
blackjack, you must know that EU/WORLD dumps don't like USA checkers. If u want do good work u can buy without pre-check, and it will good. If some don't work - u can refud it, beacouse u buy withot check. Try to search credit, maybe that 2 card was debit and no have money, but i think that it's check. U check it in USA, than tre charge money in another place, antifroud lock it.

nice explanation.

victor

Carder
Reaction score
broi buy 4 amex in checker is good i go to shop declened my name is victor from shop please replace me becose is not posible from the shop i lost alot dumps in the shop with never replace contact me is victor

blackjack

DEER
Reaction score

then man you have to write that checker will kill dumps that are not usa,customers loose money like that.i lost money now because i didnt know that.and that 2 dumps were credit gold/premium,not debit.
but i am sure that checker didnt kill dumps,because if checeker killed those dumps i think it would be call the bank or keep the card,not decline.
i dont have a bank so i could throw my money around,replace me that 2 pieces so i could do my biz me name is black01 in you market i hope you a good seller and understend me.

wizzardz01

DEER
Reaction score
i had same problem with .eu ones.. bought 3 germany amex charge cards and 2 .uk charge cards.. all declined.. like it is a cc generated to track.. I am not saying that it is, but all were declining for 100euros, even tho that i am using similar cards for flights and they go for 10k plus..
so thats really strange.. :) and i am quite sure it is not because of checker.. because when i cam home it was still working in few of checkers..

cheers

TM

Professional
Reaction score
blackjack, about checker it default info, read Rules of service.

blackjack

DEER
Reaction score
i only see dead card and you joking with buyer and us money, now i see feedback for your shop but too late, you ripp me for 150$ but i sure many carder forum see this and not lost money as me. i tired for bed reseller and hungry rippers bye

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
sounds weird here

victor

Carder
Reaction score
imposible to have replace with this shop man i lost alot off money no good