ValidShop.Su Best US/CA quilty CVV

didi090

Reaction score
My account is blocked until August 29, 2033 at time 00:00:00. ????? Why ?????? Because i ascked you that i can't check the cvv? Is your fucking problem because your website is not working and you blook my account ??? Give me my fucking money back 45$ !!! Admin please ban this motherfucker !!!! GUYS DON'T BUY FROM THIS MOTHERFUCKER !!!! FUCK YOU BUCH !

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:46 PM ----------

Why you not respond me ????????????????????????

montterio

DEER
Reaction score
valid i need registration to your shop .how can you help that ? since you embark on c'pro you can kindly open it for c'pro member please help needed ?

Bork

Carder
Reaction score
this is a rippppppper fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

dont know if i got his clone or whatever but ive been communicating with icq 749598989 ... i sent him 50 for registration and he made some bullshit up that his site is having problems wit new members.. i sent him my bin list...

He had my favourite bin ... 9 pieces for 350... i sent the pm and its been about 6 days .. no response after taht...

PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING RIPPER FUCK>.... DIE YOU FUCKING SCuM.... i dotn give a fuck about 350, i just hope u dont make a penny again.... the fucker didnt even block me either on icq....

Just wont answer..

DONT BUY SHIT FROM THIS FAG

rampagexd

Reaction score
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to validshop.su
Try reloading: validshop.*su
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of validshop.*su
Search on Google:

down?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:00 AM ----------

dont know if i got his clone or whatever but ive been communicating with icq 749598989 ... i sent him 50 for registration and he made some bullshit up that his site is having problems wit new members.. i sent him my bin list...

He had my favourite bin ... 9 pieces for 350... i sent the pm and its been about 6 days .. no response after taht...

PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING RIPPER FUCK>.... DIE YOU FUCKING SCuM.... i dotn give a fuck about 350, i just hope u dont make a penny again.... the fucker didnt even block me either on icq....

Just wont answer..

easy just wait till the site up im sure they fixing it

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score

Just wont answer..

This guy only sells via shop so i dont no how you got ripped....lol

Dailar

Professional
Reaction score
В очередной раз куча ру сс, ему уже сколько предупреждений было

Last edited:

rikzy

Carder
Reaction score
В очередной раз куча ру сс, ему уже сколько предупреждений по его банам делали(

Да а тебе что они они мешают?
Мне ненадо я непокупаю, а забугорным коллегам в самый раз.

yeppilander

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
tried Validshop but got some few good..but later cc were bad and money refunded

Reaction score
validshop, hi friend, i need a vouch

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:52 PM ----------

mazafaka22, hi friend, i need a vouch, is there anyone that can help me?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:53 PM ----------

octalforty, hi frien, i need a vouch, is there anyone that can help me?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:55 PM ----------

volfymac, i need a vouch, is there anyone that can help me

Visacard

Carder
Reaction score
validshop is a great shop, many good cards. funny thing is, you go to see Albania, and all of them are carders :D ccs from usa, lol. so nice

lambowilt

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
registerion is closed can you reopen it for a day or do anybody have a invite code

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:43 PM ----------

I have account but do you really need to pay 50 and 25 for goes to balance

barchokk

RIPPER
Reaction score
admin of validshop.su i need help recovering old account.

My username and password are not working and cant reset.
and cant even get in shop cause reg is closed??

prince22

Reaction score
validshop big ripper ....and ppl who said its good service they working for validshop evrybody i know doing business whit them use to do business they ripp them PLEASE BE AWAR

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
reply to tickets in shop man, tickets getting are closed by administration but no reply on them and no action taken to solve problems.
no reply on jabber also even tho you come online.
wtf is this behaviour means man ?
another seller turning ripper or what?