ValidShop.Su Best US/CA quilty CVV

ardamax900

Reaction score
validity is 1/10... bad cards.. it shows valid in validshop but doesnot work outside

Swarton

Reaction score
I just can tell from all shops wich i know it's the best. Why?
1. The checker all time is good.( Never was that it was green and then i try to work it's shows that it's not working, just sometimes not money in there)
2.The prices is good.
3. All time working.

Just at this moment have some problem but i hope just for hour.

Best Regards
Mr. Swarton

larrism

Reaction score
I would vouch for this shop. Very good one. Valid rate is really high and support is superb. Submit my ticket and got replied within 30 minutes.

Anyway, admin can you renew your domain ? As I noticed the domain is about to expired on October 13 this year. Didn't mean anything but I had a very bad experience from a CVV shop name cardunion.cc, I had some $ there but then the site was down because of expired domain. So I suppose you should renew the domain to gain more trust from the customers, they will feel safer to top-up more $ to their balance.

Hope the Shop will be back tomorrow !!

Last edited:

qw23qw2

Reaction score
why i get so low in cash cards ? i invested money in your website :( ! this sucks !

mrako777

Carder
Reaction score
Best shop...good prices... +1

hustla_gz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
YARKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UR CHECKER???? always say "VALID"!!!!!!!!!!! Before u had goods cvv now ONLY BULLSHIT,i'm very disapointed with ur stuff now......sorry but u loose a good buyer

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Good Shop. Good selection. OK validity. (~70%) Always online, good checker. A+

validshop

Carder
Reaction score
9000 freshest USA dumps has been added to the base "El Padre Ultra Fresh". Validrate around 100% if you buy in next 7-10 days. Thank YOU and keep buying from us!

Last edited:

most6257

Carder
Reaction score
купил сс , вбилась на достаточно приличную сумму . Буду ещё обращаться к данному сервису.

jiudog0000

BANNED
Reaction score
dear admin ,pls help me i have give u good repution on mymarket.su and carder.market,my user name is zhaodu0000,but now my account block, i have 135 dollars in your site ,i hope u can help me ,i have despoit 1000 dollars in your site, an honest user of your site ,my niceknmae mymarket.su and carder.market is zhaoduoooo,we are friends ,i love u site ,it sell so good cc,if u help me ,i wil despoit more money ,thanks admin ,give my best wishes to u family and your team

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:00 AM ----------

i have 150dollars and my account block,what is wrong with your site,did u meet the same situation ,i am sad

jiudog0000

BANNED
Reaction score
everybody pls notice that ,i have been block 150 dolalrs,if the admin donont unblock it i will never use ,