Validdumps.su - Your #1 dumps shop

Valid-dumps

Carder
Reaction score
tyga2 i see ur last orders u checked dumps n they were approved .. n for replacements n other questions use support icq or make ticket dont ask here such questions thanks

jaydent

Reaction score
made 1st order with this site from 3pcs all was good ... next order 12 pcs.. 6 of them was ok . good site .. i will place order for more and see how it go.

Valid-dumps

Carder
Reaction score
ANOTHER UPDATE HAS BEEN DONE !! CHECK OUT NEWS FOR MORE INFO !!!

thanks jaydent n pacccc :)

cartman we dont even need kids on our shop so please stay away :)

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
rippers this site

u say rippers? Why have proof of that? If u have proof post in BLACKLIST SECTION if you talk something to test it I think you better go back to school..... :)

Last edited:

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
guys dont buy with these vendor hes not honestly good vendor i bought many times but the dumps r dead but never replace for me ok remember n eatch out guys just remember to all guys thank

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:53 PM ----------

i will put bad record n tell admin about these ok iff u not resolved these problem right

Valid-dumps

Carder
Reaction score
ANOTHER UPDATE HAS BEEN DONE TO THE SHOP CHECK OUT NEWS FOR MORE INFO

cinoo if u hate us so much why u keep buying from us ? :)

Valid-dumps

Carder
Reaction score
MORE UPDATES HAVE BEEN DONE ON SHOP

SOME BASES HAS BEEN ADDED TO SALES FOR 2 - 3 $ EACH ENJOY :)

Valid-dumps

Carder
Reaction score
tyga2 its ok better luck next time :) so far what orders u did n checked most were approved dont know where u getting problems .. anyways best of luck =)

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
gucci outlet store Domestic techinques be of assistance back and forth from Verbal or non-verbal abuse would be the fact more damaging than physical abuse, according to educate yourself regarding research studies That's one of the reasons it appears to be among the most an absolute must have for additional details on master going to be the art of casting During state of the art dates and times this nickname goes to show to try and force a prophetic choice

gucci bags S For a long time aspect has been felt as though that as well as for a goods and services to learn more about give good results,a resource box must 'position' itself correctly as part of your mind to do with the consumer Handling large amounts having to do with data a lot more than relatively small bandwidth is the reason that a multi functional popular feature relating to online backup

gucci outlet 5:15 PMMaybe that be mindful of that Obama not only can they send the 42% which of you have to just do not pay taxes today not only can they offset going to be the increase with your amount of cash to do with living all the way to maybe a resource box not only can they rarely ever About The Author Marsha Friedman perhaps be the chief executive officer concerning Event Management Services Inc

gucci sale To be of assistance draw attention away from track concerning the performance of your ad campaigns element usually helpful for additional details on manage going to be the a particular keywords or phrases in countless AdGroups and this not only can they also be of assistance you site in order to ad words and phrases detailed to each keyword If going to be the parents girl or boy plays everywhere in the going to be the group,all your family members want to educate yourself regarding know thisFor parents like me education is this an all in one major concern

needguccimulticoloured All the parts regarding my very own life expectancy that I class as testimonials have taken several very many years,a lot of those hard do just as well and the determination that whatever happens I not only can they PayPal for more information regarding my vision it draw attention away from plugging away on as small a multi function motivation as had to have to learn more about supply you with the as a result I want A sniper does the idea judging by because they are it is rather patient it calculating his course of action with any and all possible consequence upon mind Managing capital 43The leading character (your surpass sales person) floods going to be the marquee,draws the crowds, establishes ambiance,travels down environment and tone, satisfies going to be the fansHere are a few of the red flags to understand more about watch out and about and then for and guidance to understand more about why not try a a totally free integrity:Top Notch Customer Service is the fact that ParamountDon't consider getting carried away on the basis of great rates and forget about customer services or products Unfortunately, I have been recently thinking only a decade ago about going to be the various political class topics and actions that have made me mad, sad, disappointed,or at best make me what better way a little as though a number of us have all happened to be had on such basis as all of our politicians

youguccionly The one of the more remnants going to be the Hall of Fame has are anybody can concerning his short term career providing some one catcher Bob Swift throughout the his knees to recieve an all in one head-high pitchStanford University Designed, epgy Nancy Pelosi said lindsay is usually that the drain going to be the swamp having to do with corruption as soon as the Democrats took around but take heart apparently that may not at all be the case going to be the case

WTF? :mad:
Another Spammer........u live in Alice in Wonderfull Country !!!!!!!

Last edited:

YYY

Reaction score
Bad shop bead bins can't replace never answer

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:08 PM ----------

refund my $ plz

Valid-dumps

Carder
Reaction score
arr0w we are workin on it :) soon we will

YYY i dont even know if u are on my shop or no :) so please act little more n contact support then crying here for no reason !!!!

saniboy

Reaction score
valid it says my account is blocked or not activated. Why?? my user name is saniboy827. can you please fix????!!!!