Using hold for pickup service for drops

Ice-T

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This might be a noob/dumb question (sorry if that's the case) but I'm just curious. I've often used the hold for pickup service that the post office and shipping companies offer for free for legit reasons, like when im at a temp address, Or had problems with packages disappearing etc. but I was wondering, why not use this method for carding ? Seems like less pain in the ass than locating a vacant house near yourself or paying for drop service on here. Sure, your kinda on their turf, but with overnight shipping and fake Id, shouldn't be TOO risky, right ? I'm new to this, so I don't know much, so I figured id ask the advice of some more seasoned carders. Any input would be GREATLY appreciated !

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Ice-T aka lemonade aka NeverEZ, this guy wont ever do any deals just wants to mine info for whatever reason.....

Ice-T

Reaction score
Lol ? Sorry. You have me mistaken for someone else. I've never had an account on an carder forums. I've done other fraud, but never carding, and I'm just trying to learn as much as I can before I go and do anything. I'm just trying to be smart about what I do.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Apparently zoklet, ICQ, and IRC werent enough for this kid

Ice-T

Reaction score
Lol idk if the guy your referring to had a bad reputation, or was banned or anything, but I don't want his reputation following me while I'm just getting started in all of this. Admin: is there any way to prove I'm not the person theyre referring to? Because, Im trying to take this business seriously, and I'd like to "start from zero" when it comes to my reputation, rather than have to work just to get to a normal starting place. Lol