USERS SENSHIDO INSTOREBORAT AND DARKY

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
senshido you are a dumbass first class.

Give me -3 from you and your clones for saying you are. You're nothing more then some 20 year old cheap wannabe fraudster.

Last edited:

senshido

No comments

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Ok yes I admit I am cheap, carding shitty stuff for only several thousand dollars each, while you are carding spaceships, yachts and the like.

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
All you card is +rep you +rep whore

Oh sorry Ninja again i show no respect towards other members, am i going to get banned again ?.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
I dont spend my life here insulting everyone and trolling in the free cvv section, beggar!

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
I dont insult everyone i insult those who do not obey forum rules. Check all my posts from all my accounts i never ever asked for one card as i am self providing.
You must look at yourself look at what you call people sometimes.
I am done with you and your clones, if theres something about my posts you dont like feel free to use all of your clone accounts to -rep me.

ADIOS !.

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
Lol qwertyy why am i waisting my time on this sort of smalltime robbers ?.

:D

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Lol I see you all over the place insulting people for no reason, what you just insulted Ninja even.

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
I just saw your other account InstoreBorat started giving you +rep again. A top fraudster in action :D

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
Banning him, doesnt means i didnt paid attention to what he wrote.
So watch your steps, mister.

Ok Ninja in that case check the PM that i send you about the senshido +rep posse !.
Top fraudster InstoreBorat gives him +1 every time he posts something and Senshido gives Darky +1 each time he posts something.
Lets see if you can act against other people besides "bad boy andy with all the clones"

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
you lead a pitiful existence in your mothers basement

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
Senshido if you have a problem with me just tell me ok ?. Ill book a flight to where ever you are from and we'll solve this outside carder.market, deal ?.
You are some broke kid, you talk more then you act. You're here with you buddies InstoreBorat and Darky to add +rep everytime you all post something and one day you will all end up as RIPPER.
You and your cloneaccounts/clonefriends keep up all the good work !.

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
You will get +1 from InstoreBorat for this post for sure. And Darky will give him +1 for giving you +1. And you give Darky +1 for giving InstoreBorat +1.

TOUGH !.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
I still didnt see a screenshot of your booking confirmation, maybe your having a hard time booking it with those free cvvs there?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:11 AM ----------

Hurry up already over here BOBO UNGAS!

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
This person will never fulfill his threats. All thrash talk and no muscle behind what he says. I took him up on his challenge to fly to Manila to meet me and now he disappeared.

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
I got scared by the thought i would have to face the ruthless carder.market +rep maffioso Senshido and his teenage gangsters darky and InstoreBorat.
You're making so much money arent you.....you send me a ticket !.
I am broke, i live in the FREE CVV section, thats my daily bread Senshido !.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:57 PM ----------

Lol
supergrover aka fuck_you aka GuyJehuda aka ikke wtf you still doing there?

Thats because WE CARE about our Rippers. We use clone system to ban them WITHOUT ANY REPORT. We doesnt erase blacklists. WE care about our members.
On other boards - they rip other ppl in silience once, twice without draw any attention to them. Thats why you see them.

Regarding senshido you know what its prohibited to have 2 accounts on same PC. So if ANY of you will be tagged as Ripper - your clones will be banned too. Enjoy.

MeIn2010 / AndyDufresne / GuyJehuda / fuck_you / ikke are my younger/older brothers also Ninja, we are all using the same PC as well.

MeIn2010 got a lifetime ban for giving people -rep WHICH IS WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DO

AndyDufresne got DEER status for posting that YOU NINJA never reads the PM's that i've send you. I've send you a PM a few days ago you still didnt read it. JUST SAYING !!.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
LOL so you just destroyed your credibility by not carding your own plane ticket here.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
You should all be in Facebook!with that thing called "Location Point":) Damn where do you people come from?

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
U came here acting like you're new person who is respected member on other boards, and not a clone of some useless person.

Anyway.
supergrover
Banned.

BYE