USERS SENSHIDO INSTOREBORAT AND DARKY

GuyJehuda

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Whenever i think about NINJAS SWEET BOARD i must think about a commercial about the world wildlife foundation. It says "the earth gives you everything, give something back".
NINJAS SWEET BOARD gives me everything, i would like to give something bac k also.
Whenever i check the FREE REGISTRATION section i allways hear people who want to become new members talk about them wanting to learn from this forum and stuff.
This is a post about users SENSHIDO, INSTOREBORAT and DARKY.
Before i continue my post i will share with the entire forum that i am also MeIn2010, AndyDufresne and fuck_you.
MeIn2010 account is banned, so is the AndyDufresne account, the fuck_you account was banned for 3 months also but a day after the ban the ban was lifted.
I started this account because i couldnt remember the emailadress i've used for the fuck_you account, not because i wanted to cheat or rip.
As user fuck_you my reputation got deducted a few times by user senshido, no big deal. I allways look at the persons account to see who deducted my reputation and i allways check his reputation. What did this person post to get his reputation and stuff.
I send a message to user Senshido about the fact that there's one person who likes to give him extra reputation which is INSTOREBORAT.
And after i've told him about that soon after user INSTOREBORAT started deducting my reputation.
Not only were both of them deducting my reputation but they also had/have the need to add that i'm a heroine whore, an aids whore, a pedophile, a crack junkie and whatever more. When you check certain other peoples reputation you will find out that whenever you mess with SENSHIDO you mess with INSTOREBORAT and DARKY as well.
So, users SENSHIDO INSTOREBORAT AND DARKY must be one and the same person.

Now to get back with what i've started with, about NINJAS SWEET BOARD giving you everything.
My question to one and the same user SENSHIDO INSTOREBORAT and DARKY is......whats the reason you are here ?.
NINJAS SWEET BOARD gives you everything, and what do you give the board back in return ?. You are cheating because you have multiple WORKING accounts, you have absolutely no respect for other members, just check certain peoples reputation and find out you have the need to call other users CRACKWHORE, PEDOPHILE, AIDS WHORE, TRANNY, RIPPER, POOR CVV FARMER, SPERMFACEa and i dont know what more.
You think you're better and more important then NINJAS SWEET BOARD or something ?.
I've been banned permanently for disrespecting other members, i got deer status because of it also.
I had/have 4 accounts here, 2 banned permanently, one was banned for 3 months so now i am using this account.
You and your clones are deducting my reputation because your ego stinks. I know i wont be able to win this ego war you want to start with me.
Lets get one thing straight partner, i never used more then one account at once, i never gave any of my accounts +rep. I never ripped anyone with my accounts.
The reason of my stay here is not because i want to judge other members, thats what ive learned from NINJA. I must look at myself but whenever somebodys cheating and showing such groce disrespect towards me and other members by calling them how you call other members i have a reason to start a thread ESPECIALLY about you and your clones.
I am not more important then NINJAS SWEET BOARD and NEITHER ARE YOU !.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Oh cmon, you insult everyone for no reason, including me, which was why I insulted you back. Now I and some friends are guilty? Where do I say am better then ninja and his board?

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
This is very good information...all three of the users hate me and have to say the same thing...

I knew something was fishy considering they all have the same thing to say and the same poor attitude.

Ninja, please do look into this.

senshido

No comments

GuyJehuda

BANNED
Reaction score
Senshido know your case. Your friends are you yourself.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:43 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:43 PM ----------

This is very good information...all three of the users hate me and have to say the same thing...

I knew something was fishy considering they all have the same thing to say and the same poor attitude.

Ninja, please do look into this.

Dont worry, HE WILL !.

InstoreBorat

BANNED
Reaction score
So he will, but let shits like you play around? Maybe the world is being flushed down the toilet.

GuyJehuda

BANNED
Reaction score
Senshido offline, InstoreBorat online :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено 19-04-2012 в 12:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 18-04-2012 в 10:54 PM ----------

I deduct SENSHIDO's rep, InstoreBorat deducts mine and gives Senshido +1. And, Senshido gives InstoreBorat +1.

Ninja

Reaction score
I will not even close that crappy and useless spam.
GuyJehuda
Will be banned forever for claiming what he doesnt care about rules having 3 different accounts.

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Thanks Ninja Sweet board of earth. I really wanna know what's that GuyJehuda Is smoking ~_~

Ninja

Reaction score
Banning him, doesnt means i didnt paid attention to what he wrote.
So watch your steps, mister.

InstoreBorat

BANNED
Reaction score
Senshido is my older brother and we live in same house.
Darky is our friend in other country.
Now if we give rep to each other and deducted some rep from some losers did that made us evil?
We are just here for good biz and no ripping.

supergrover

BANNED
Reaction score
I'm a member on a lot of different carding forums and i must say that carder.market is a nice warm home for rippers, cheaters, manipulaters, liars, beggars, people with stinking ego's and many more. If i would have to count all of the people like that on the other forums i am on it wouldnt even be as many as the amount of people on carder.market
The people GuyJehuda mentioned in this thread are genuine wannabe gangsters. Instead of spending their time doing something usefull they use this forum to give eachother all +rep as if it were candy. Judge people by their nicknames, judge people by their "reputation".

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol
supergrover aka fuck_you aka GuyJehuda aka ikke wtf you still doing there?

Thats because WE CARE about our Rippers. We use clone system to ban them WITHOUT ANY REPORT. We doesnt erase blacklists. WE care about our members.
On other boards - they rip other ppl in silience once, twice without draw any attention to them. Thats why you see them.

Regarding senshido you know what its prohibited to have 2 accounts on same PC. So if ANY of you will be tagged as Ripper - your clones will be banned too. Enjoy.

supergrover

BANNED
Reaction score
Damn i am busted now aint i ?. Lifetime ban, never to be lifted ?. I really broke the law now have i ?.
Now i have been banned for telling people to stop begging, stop posting cards are dead, stop posting all sorts of useless posts (which i'm good at myself even more).
Ninja i want to see if, at my age, its still possible to setup something bigger then FREE CVV if you know what i mean.
I'm 40+ of age, i've been there and done that if you know what i mean. I was hoping i could be a rolemodel for younger people, teach them stuff.

I apologize myself for all the drama that i've caused to your sweet board in the past Ninja !. (and for the drama that is still to come :D)

Ninja

Reaction score
U came here acting like you're new person who is respected member on other boards, and not a clone of some useless person.

Anyway.
supergrover
Banned.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Dont worry, my little brother wont rip anyone and if he tries I will be the one who will kick his ass.

fuck_you

BANNED
Reaction score
He will rip old ladies only like you

Senshido the +rep mobster :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:56 AM ----------

U came here acting like you're new person who is respected member on other boards, and not a clone of some useless person.

Anyway.
supergrover
Banned.

There are plenty of people like that here..your board seems to attract people like that Ninja !.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:58 AM ----------

Senshido is my older brother and we live in same house.
Darky is our friend in other country.
Now if we give rep to each other and deducted some rep from some losers did that made us evil?
We are just here for good biz and no ripping.

Lol some losers. You didnt see boss Ninja use the word RESPECT son ?.

You you and you are here to post bla bla, then give yourself +rep and at the end you you and you all end up as rippers. Theres good money to be made with ripping son !.