User Adolf

CVVRoot

DEER
Reaction score
CVVRoot

you are a dumb guy. I posted my visitor message WAAAAAAAAAY after you called me a rotten guy who should watch his rotten mouth.

Don't be a shameless guy. I never talk to you about a game. Just you and only you talked about that alone. Damn you rotten guy. Wanna be a famous? Not here.

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Our goal is to get paid, but for adolf he is untalented guy who can do nothing except troll here, should just leaave him at that.

Remember what they say about trolls like him right? Don't feed an obvious troll like adolf_hitler aka AndyDufrence aka MeIn2010 aka fuck_you

Seriously, never seen a lifeless person as such as him, as he is from netherlands I hope he smokes some good shit and atleast enjoys the maximum out of what he can do the best lol, poor guy.

Let him comment on every thread, let him bash members, let him neg rep people, it doesn't mean shit to anyone lol :DD

Junior sherlock holmes fucknasa. Im untalented, im a troll, im useless, i smoke weed because im from the Netherlands You are showing exactly how far you are in life which isnt very far. I do my business outside carder.market, i dont do business with people though a cable 2m under the ground.
For judging me wrong i gave you -1. You can give me -1 in return, i dont care. Then i'll keep giving -1 till you cant give out -rep anymore.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 16:44 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 16:10 ----------

i don`t know if my opinion counts but he gave some good heads up and some nice ideas.
+he makes you laugh
my 2 cent

what are your plans for tonight thyjew ? :D

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
Junior sherlock holmes fucknasa. Im a troll, im useless, i smoke weed because im from the Netherlands You are showing exactly how far you are in life which isnt very far. I do my business outside carder.market, i dont do business with people though a cable 2m under the ground.
For judging me wrong i gave you -1. You can give me -1 in return, i dont care. Then i'll keep giving -1 till you cant give out -rep anymore.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 16:44 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 16:10 ----------

what are your plans for tonight thyjew ? :D

You're on carder.market 24/7, how can you manage to do business outside this forum? Hahaha. Go on keep giving me -1 this forum's +/- don't mean shit to me. :D

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
You're on carder.market 24/7, how can you manage to do business outside this forum? Hahaha. Go on keep giving me -1 this forum's +/- don't mean shit to me. :D

yes it does, otherwise some of your clones wouldnt give you +1 after someone gave you -1. To find out i am online 24/7 you must be online 24/7 yourself.

FuckNASA

returning the faviour :D

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
yes it does, otherwise some of your clones wouldnt give you +1 after someone gave you -1. To find out i am online 24/7 you must be online 24/7 yourself.

Please list the clones you talk of? :confused:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:50 PM ----------

FuckNASA
For the person which came here in 2012 u know alot about our history.
Whats ur exnicknames?

rxcmYDr.jpg

I don't need to be from long around to know about "you guys history" when the fool exposes himself.
And by "our history" what do you mean? I was only referring to adolf_hitler :confused:

v00d00

BANNED
Reaction score
Having clone accounts is allowed on forum?

CVVRoot

DEER
Reaction score
Fuck you adolf_hitler. When will you stop your fucking reputation game? Son of bitch..

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Fuck you adolf_hitler. When will you stop your fucking reputation game? Son of bitch..

CVVRoot.....this is going to be my last post in this thread against me. Read slowly, then there's a big chance you will understand what im going to say.

1. Who started this reputation game---------> YOU

I posted that your leaked israeli databasa has been made public a year before you posted it here allready and from the three (!!!!!!!) people who added such comment you gave ONLY ME -1.

2. You have used very very very foul language when talking about me, i said that each time you use such language i will give you -1. You were warned but still you continue. Have it your way.

As i said this was the last time that i am going to post something in this thread. If certain people do not like what im posting then simply add me to their ignore list. Thats the easiest way to solve the "adolf hitler problem".
I see carder.market as a community and in every community there is a thing called SOCIAL CONTROLE. Its no more then normal that within a community we all keep an eye out for eachother and that the community makes sure no bad apples enter the community.
I will keep searching the forum for people who have multiple ACTIVE clone accounts, i will keep searching the forum for people who abuse the reputation system and i will keep searching the forum for people of whom i think DO NOT belong here. I do that out of respect towards Ninja and for the good of this board. Not for personal reasons.

Last edited:

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
I will keep searching the forum for people who have multiple ACTIVE clone accounts
One question. You want to be a moderator of this forum? I think , that you would like to be(but I'm sure that you will never be, also clones seaching make MODERATOT DEVI or ADMINISTRATOR NINJA). Also your activity is very strange on this forum, on wich forums you are? What's your nicknames on another forums? You seems not like newbie, but where your learn carding? Don't need tell that, your join to carding only at november , when you find cpro.

Last edited:

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Erick you seriously expect me to answer these questions ?. :D

Huh, yes. Also I gues you can speak or understand russian, becuase your avatar is russian(for example gogle can't know , what does it mean Дропов, Пиндосов), and only russian guys , can understand what wroted on your avatar. Tell to us , who are you. I ask you simple questions
Also your activity is very strange on this forum, on wich forums you are? What's your nicknames on another forums? You seems not like newbie, but where your learn carding? Don't need tell that, your join to carding only at november , when you find cpro.

Last edited:

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Huh , fun, you answers not correct. I ask you what's your nicknames on another boards, and on wich you are, you telll to me:
check who i am in real life.
, I think it's funn answers.
I don't want tell something bad abt you, it's your way to prove yourself on this forum, but I'm intresting to know, on wich forums you are, and what's your nicknames, becuse your seems not like first day on carding

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Im not active on other boards, this is the place where my friends are.

Fuckel, qwertyy, makaka, finalescape....just to name some.

You sure that they your friends? I also can tell that Ninja, McGratch and so on, my friends. Maybe you forgot that I can sepak on russian better then on english? Also where you meet them? You can meet them only on another carding forums. So question, on wich? Becuase there your not long time, and they can't be your friends. А теперь ответь кто ты. Такое ощущение что это Васдерс, или не так?