User Adolf

Ninja

Reaction score
Im askin for proof. Because person said what you threaten him via PM with police.
Seems like ure not blind so why you REasking?

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
I never say he threatin with police, I said he police forums like a mod or admin, it gets tiresome seeing members bicker and fight, It draws us away from the common goal that we should all have here, which is to get PAID!, I can go thru the forum and pick all the posts out but that would be useless,

I would just like for the bs to stop, everytime I open my browser i see more problems with adolf calling somebody out or playing rep games. WE are here to GET PAID! nothing more nothing less, we shouldn't be fighting amongst eachother like women!

I apologize if I was misunderstood, I WAS NOT THREATENED with cops, what I mean/said is members need to leave ADMIN/MOD work up to the Admins&Mods thats what they are here for, I don't feel its right for a member to constantly be outing other members like I said we are here for money nothing else.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Last edited:

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Do a littlebit more of investigating SB, then you will find out i pick on people who are here only to feed from Ninjas board without giving something in return.
About the +rep thing....know your facts...only today user COCKtail gave me -1 adding :

-1 invite ur nigger friends to suck on my white dick. you bunch of jigaboos

I never ever use such foul language towards anyone here.

Russians

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
We must stop the racism and insults
The forum was created for the sharing between professionals.
Another bad image for us

You created a pseudo "adolf_hitler" in reference to carder.market logo
You really have to know anything to Nazism

You insult the guy, lives may be in own country and it is not an immigrant.
Sorry for the off topic.

Cordially

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etDhW2GZzqw

Last edited:

CVVRoot

DEER
Reaction score
Check my reputation. Adolf give me dual -rep without any reason.

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
CVVRoot are you a baby ?.

From the 3 people in your thread that said you post was useless you gave me -1. Then you come up with the "you are carding for food story". Then i give you -1.

Grow up.

Each time you open your mouth telling i card for food it means -1 , you understand that ?.

CVVRoot

DEER
Reaction score
This guy only know how write and spamming most every topic to get +rep. What story?

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
i don`t know if my opinion counts but he gave some good heads up and some nice ideas.
+he makes you laugh
my 2 cent

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Do a littlebit more of investigating SB, then you will find out i pick on people who are here only to feed from Ninjas board without giving something in return.
About the +rep thing....know your facts...only today user COCKtail gave me -1 adding :

-1 invite ur nigger friends to suck on my white dick. you bunch of jigaboos

I never ever use such foul language towards anyone here.

Brother I'm not here to argue with you so I'm not really going to push the subject too much further but I have witnessed some of the games you play but oh well I voiced my opinion and I'm going to leave it at that. Just remember we should all have the same common goal, which is to GET PAID.

-SB

FuckNASA

DEER
Reaction score
Brother I'm not here to argue with you so I'm not really going to push the subject too much further but I have witnessed some of the games you play but oh well I voiced my opinion and I'm going to leave it at that. Just remember we should all have the same common goal, which is to GET PAID.

-SB

Our goal is to get paid, but for adolf he is untalented guy who can do nothing except troll here, should just leaave him at that.

Remember what they say about trolls like him right? Don't feed an obvious troll like adolf_hitler aka AndyDufrence aka MeIn2010 aka fuck_you

Seriously, never seen a lifeless person as such as him, as he is from netherlands I hope he smokes some good shit and atleast enjoys the maximum out of what he can do the best lol, poor guy.

Let him comment on every thread, let him bash members, let him neg rep people, it doesn't mean shit to anyone lol :DD

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
I vote for ban - he -rep me 3 times for no reason at all.

He adds nothing good to this forum and pretends like he owns the place - many users do not want him here.

Reactions: xndsx

bhaz

yes socio/sociopath/flawless is his clone name!!

Ninja

Reaction score
FuckNASA
For the person which came here in 2012 u know alot about our history.
Whats ur exnicknames?

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score

-SB

which games do i play with whom ?. As i said SB....check my posts, then check who gives me -1 and check what comment they add.
I am after ALL people who got free access and who are after everything posted in FREE section without giving anything in return. I f***ing hate those people. I have never been after any of the people contributing in this thread, just fucknasa and cvvroot have a stinking ego. And scanman, i gave you -3 for no reason after you gave me -2 for no reason. Because my reputation was higher then yours you ended up without reputation. Check what you added as comment when you gave me -rep.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 14:28 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:45 ----------

One good example of someone playing games is MISTER CVVROOT

I added a comment about gizzvn who is suddenly posting in freebie section like crazy and who even started selling stuff. He signed up 04-08-2011 and his 1st post is dated almost 16 months later. So that guy must surely be up to something that is not permitted by c.pro's siterules.
Mister CVVRoot replied with http://carder.market/showpost.php?p=525849&postcount=6
I need to watch my "rotten mouth" for trying to prevent forum members from getting ripped ?. I give him -1 and what does he do, give me -1 in return adding "-1 for rotta mouth"

Who's playing games with whom SB ?.

CVVRoot

DEER
Reaction score
which games do i play with whom ?. As i said SB....check my posts, then check who gives me -1 and check what comment they add.
I am after ALL people who got free access and who are after everything posted in FREE section without giving anything in return. I f***ing hate those people. I have never been after any of the people contributing in this thread, just fucknasa and cvvroot have a stinking ego. And scanman, i gave you -3 for no reason after you gave me -2 for no reason. Because my reputation was higher then yours you ended up without reputation. Check what you added as comment when you gave me -rep.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 14:28 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:45 ----------

One good example of someone playing games is MISTER CVVROOT

I added a comment about gizzvn who is suddenly posting in freebie section like crazy and who even started selling stuff. He signed up 04-08-2011 and his 1st post is dated almost 16 months later. So that guy must surely be up to something that is not permitted by c.pro's siterules.
Mister CVVRoot replied with http://carder.market/showpost.php?p=525849&postcount=6
I need to watch my "rotten mouth" for trying to prevent forum members from getting ripped ?. I give him -1 and what does he do, give me -1 in return adding "-1 for rotta mouth"

Who's playing games with whom SB ?.

Everyone can see what the shit this guy doing to me. I never had a game with this rotten guy. He make a game his own and applying to me and everyone he like. I bet in real world. This guy is a asshole. Loser

P/S: This is the reason why I call him a rotten guy.
rottenguy.JPG