User Adolf

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Sooo I've been waiting for around a week now for the user adolf to PM me and explain why we have forum police in here and I have still heard nothing at all and I still see this user running around the forum and policing other users, I feel like this is going to be vry bad for the community. Now granted I am not a mod or admin but I am pointing out the obvious. Bro you need to chill and let the mods and admins do there job.
Seriously otherwise I feel as if you are going to bring this community down even more. We need to rise up not be brought down. Plain and simple, like I said before I am not trying to be a dick But I am also tired of seeing members police other members. This forum wasn't built like that. From the old post's that I've seen and that I still see to this day we were ALL here to reach a common goal, which is to further our carding knowledge/business. LETS DO THAT instead of telling on one another and making bickering posts about one another.

Again Im not trying to be an asshole here but I am trying to rectify a situation that I see is building into a problem....

-SB

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
I totally agree with you there my freind, I have been seeing this guy all over the forum like insulting and looking down on other members,he's like on every thread, needs to be stopped.

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
yeah its tottaly wired maybe i am too paranoid or maybe i am wrrong but i am thinking some members here are using multiple acc line FASTCANDY to take members down or a whol police crew are investigating members arround here ,....from that time that crdsu got down many ppls facing problems ,.....
hope crdsu get back or any othr private forum get started like c.su

hope this board get cleaned :)

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
I cant wait for .su to be back online, Im looking forward to breaking away from the n00bz. I am hoping that we can all come to a decent resolution with this Adolf situation. Im just tired of logging on everyday and seeing members fighting over petty useless shit. We are here to get paid, its Strictly Business. Nothing more, Nothing less thats the way I see it.

So once again Brothers and Sistahs Lets Unite and stop the fights. Its all about a dollah here should be nothing besides that. We dont need to dry snitch on each other and we dont need to bicker n fight like ladys on thirsty thursday, You feel me???

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
I cant wait for .su to be back online, Im looking forward to breaking away from the n00bz. I am hoping that we can all come to a decent resolution with this Adolf situation. Im just tired of logging on everyday and seeing members fighting over petty useless shit. We are here to get paid, its Strictly Business. Nothing more, Nothing less thats the way I see it.

So once again Brothers and Sistahs Lets Unite and stop the fights. Its all about a dollah here should be nothing besides that. We dont need to dry snitch on each other and we dont need to bicker n fight like ladys on thirsty thursday, You feel me???

good Speech :beer . my word here is that : been here since 2009 without been active ( low thread count , low +rep ) will not means nothing , it mean u r logged in just to browse and not to help community. I think that year ( 2009 ) the most active member was Yoshimo in the Freebie section ( free cvv ) , Respect belong to someone who are logged since 2009 with high Thread and high +rep .

it's not because u subscribed since 2009 that you will insult people ( you don't know who are who so respect to everyone is welcome )

they are people who are here since 2009 and logged only in the freebie section to wait new free cvv ( non active user ) . with this how would you want to get the respect ? ( respect is deserved and not acquired )

Nb : people , stop calling people newbs or proffessional cuz the true professional don't use forum or don't need help of other member.

Someone said "Make big money,Bro" i think it is why all of you is here , let's focus on that and if someone criticizes you , look what's is wrong first , use your reason and not your adrenaline to express yourself

PassW

Carder
Reaction score
adolf spammed the entire forum. vote for the ban

Transcend

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
He needs to be banned, or others will start spamming as well.

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
yeah BAN BAN BAN :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:36 AM ----------

He needs to be banned, or others will start spamming as well.

people like you make me throw up

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Man you makeing your reputation on free cvv+flooding on forum, maybe you will stop to do it?

CVVRoot

DEER
Reaction score
yeah BAN BAN BAN :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:36 AM ----------

people like you make me throw up

This guy is a flatter. He bitter me =)) He gave me -1 without truth reason :DD You can see my Reputation

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:02 PM ----------

Man you makeing your reputation on free cvv+flooding on forum, maybe you will stop to do it?

Are you talking about adolf_hitler?
He don't have cvv and need cvv for free everyday. LOL... He can only write rotten words and have nothing to share :DD

Ninja

Reaction score
SB, can you shout me PM where u threaten u with POLICE?

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
This guy is a flatter. He bitter me =)) He gave me -1 without truth reason :DD You can see my Reputation

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:02 PM ----------

Are you talking about adolf_hitler?
He don't have cvv and need cvv for free everyday. LOL... He can only write rotten words and have nothing to share :DD

I'm talk it to adolf. Look at his reputation, and you will see that he make hes rep on free cvv

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
your one to talk about creating drama, let's bet that his negative repped everyone whose against him on this thread. :)

no worries though, but you go about your biz and i go about mine. :)

Ninja

Reaction score
I see only words, no screenshot.
Make it public and put it here.