USA Driver's License

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
Customer service 10/10 - nice guy answered all questions and gave great deal
TIME 10/10 - product was shipped very quickly / timely
quality- 4-5/10- id was very wet . when touched many everyday particles would PayPal to the id. The back of the id was very PayPaly as well. With the touch of a finger you can bring id up and it will PayPal to ur finger. image quality was OK but some mistakes (clogged ink ports)

when i saw the results i was not happy at all. Because advertisement said 99% id and i need good work. I wanted him to re do them and send better ones , he agreed but now i am being ignored.

+ GA SUCKS

Great guy in general though. just needs some work on ids

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
good to see someone carrying the torch while i've been away, keep it up :D

I'll be seeing you at the top very soon.

jariko

Carder
Reaction score
does any one know is natural on work at this time?? coc i get no response from him?

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
update:
few days after ids purchased complete back side rubbing off... bad ink or something

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
update:
few days after ids purchased complete back side rubbing off... bad ink or something
not bad ink, just no overlaminate to hold the resin on the card. He needs to start adding lamination to his pvc's

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
i'd appreciate it if you'd not mention my name because of your faults or complains with your customers,thanks.

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
bullshit sir. wats point of me bashing ur thread and complaining if ids are good. I have videos and pic of all ids sent to me. after few days all ruined..

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
yes but i leave my review and warn others . always use escrow!!!!